5.0 out of 5 stars Marketmore Cucumber Seeds
I didn't write a review earlier even though was pleased with the quick dispatch of my seeds - obviously dispatched - as desribed - in really plain packaging and I thought: well, lets see and really had a few small reservations of the quality, even though the seeds looked fine.
Published on 4 July 2012 by sibs55

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
none of the seeds came up
Published 5 months ago by Sally Davidson-jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Marketmore Cucumber Seeds, 4 July 2012
sibs55 "sibs55" (Cheesy Cheshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
Planted them out and WOW, more less all seeds developed into proper little seedlings. I had grown cucumbers from seeds purchased in my local garden centre and only actually managed to get two seedlings out of the whole packet. I know time of planting/conditions/type of seeds/variety all play a role, so all this needs to be taken into consideration.
Well, seedlings are now quite big plants and are all doing well - some are growing outside (and doing very well), some are in the greenhouse and loving it.
Highly recommended and don't be put off by the plain packaging: after all, it is the seeds what count.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 April 2013
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
I think every seed has come up I have a tray full of strong healthy cucumber plants, looking forward to fresh cucumbers

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTION, 22 April 2013
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
I planted some on the 1st April 2013 and all but two seeds have germinated and are growing well.

At the same time I also brought some Spring onions, Carrots, cauliflowers and pepper seeds from the same supplier (Haddons). Everything but the peppers have started growing with a 95-99% success rate with the seeds. I've brought big brand name seeds that haven't produced as much. And the price is unbeatable. Very happy and will only be buying from here from now on. Thank you very much!!

EDIT (Jan 2014) - I ended up planting about five or six cucumber plants into my raised bed and they produced enough cucumbers to feed a family of three for the entire summer and autumn. They were my best growing item out of all the seeds I mentioned above and will be planting more this year. The slugs ignored them (they destroyed the cauliflowers though) and were very tasty. Very happy with the finished result. Thanks again. EDIT (April 2014) I found some leftover seeds in the greenhouse from last year and planted them - and they grew. Got a whole tray growing. Great!.

5.0 out of 5 stars A1 gardens, 8 July 2010
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
The seeds arrived as expected and their prices including p&p are excellent, I would highly recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 25 Jun 2014
none of the seeds came up

1.0 out of 5 stars cucumber, 15 May 2014
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
crap seeds same as runner beans no show after two three months planting tipped up pots seeds still same as when I put them in

1.0 out of 5 stars poor service, and product, 15 April 2014
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
Waste of time, deal with English firms if you want the service and a better product keep your money go local.

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery, 11 April 2014
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
Must admit I'm a bit peeved, but I should've known better than to order a pack of seeds from the other side of the world.

I just didn't realise they were coming by rowing boat....

EDIT: I wish to review my review and alter it a tad. I emailed this firm during the week and was annoyed that they didn't respond. However! It's only fair to state on here that they have now rushed out these seeds to me by their own expense as way of putting this right so they can't do any more than that.

Obvious integrity on their part. Good show guys.

1.0 out of 5 stars where are they?, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
i have waited weeks now and i am still waiting for them to come through my post box,it is frustrating as i want to sow them now as well! Not impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cucumbers aplenty, 18 Feb 2014
John Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS
This seed ultimately provided the best crop per plant than I had over many years. These plants also seemed to be far less affected by powdery mildew than has been my past experience. A good purchase.

CUCUMBER - Marketmore - 50 SEEDS