on 30 November 2014
I bought this as other reviews suggested it could be used as a dry wipe board on the fridge which was exactly what I was looking for, however despite using dry wipe pens they have still stained and marked the board :(
As a family that does most of their supermarket shopping online we write our shopping list on the fridge as and when things run out. Until recently we used a traditional notepad but my wife purchased this magnetic whiteboard and I have to admit it’s a great idea; it’s fun to also put the occasional cheeky message on there, it really is a great and rubbish free solution. Could also be useful for reminders and memos.

The whiteboard measures 30cm by 21cm and sticks really well to the side of the fridge; we cut put it on the curved front as the sheet is completely flexible but prefer to have it on the side out of the way.

We bought a magnetic drywipe eraser which I would recommend as it cleans the board really well and is very convenient.

My only small criticism would be that dry wipe pens do leave a very faint stain on the board (at least the ones I have tried do); it’s really not a problem for my needs but certainly something to be aware of.

All in all a great and strongly magnetic little whiteboard.
on 6 September 2011
Very nice product, made what I bought it for and still had plenty left over for other things. Excellent service, item arrived promptly. Would definitely buy from this seller again!
on 19 December 2014
Not ultra easy to clean but otherwise looks great. To clean, use something like white spirit, and problems solved.
on 28 December 2014
These are great. I brought several of these and have glued them onto a board and made different coloured shaped magnets for my daughter to put them on she really enjoys playing with it and is learning at the same time.
on 16 June 2016
This is not really suitable for dry wipe markers (as many other reviewers have observed). It's clear that people are buying this for the purpose of using it with dry wipe markers because of Amazon's (faulty imo) search functionality. If the writing is left for more than a few hours, permanent marks are left. However, these marks are pretty faint and are not out of line with some dry wipe boards I have encountered in the workplace. I have not found a way to remove these marks (I have at this point tried 70% isopropyl alcohol as well as plain water, neither of which made any difference.)
This is basically an A4 fridge magnet (i.e. the product sticks to an iron surface. Other magnets do not stick to this product). It adheres to the fridge well and appears very secure.
If I was after a sheet to create my own fridge magnet like items with permanent markers, or something similar, this would have been a lot more suitable.
Although this item doesn't work as well as it could do with dry wipe markers, it is good value for money and considering the price paid it performs adequately.
on 18 January 2014
I have found this works at least as well as wiritng directly onto a fridge door with a whiteboard marker. Easy to clean and good value.
on 28 February 2015
I wanted a sheet that I could stick magnetic items too and not have the sheet as the magnetic item. So a mistake on my part. But good thickness. Smooth Wipe clean surface. Attaches firmly to metal surfaces.
on 25 February 2016
This is exactly what I needed, we use it to write meal plans for the week and stick it to the side of the fridge. The magnet backing is strong enough to support it's own weight without fear of falling.

It's also suitable to cut into smaller pieces and draw on, which we did for repeat meals on different days.

Only issue I've had is not all the ink comes off when erasing, thanks to the finish used.

(also the description says the magnet backing is brown, ours is a grey colour)
on 15 July 2014
Very happy with this - it's A4 size, white PVC front and very magnetic. It sticks to metal easily - ie. the side of a fridge. I'm using it to stick to a metal swing-sign outside an art gallery, to advertise temporary exhibitions etc., with vinyl lettering attached. It arrived next day delivery (with another Prime purchase) and it was well packaged in a plastic zip-bag and sturdy card envelope.