on 28 December 2010
The thing I liked best about this product is the quality. The wood is very nice and the finishing is very good. The curtains are of a lower quality but don't take away from the overall quality. It was very easy to put together and is very durable. My daughter loves putting on little shows with it.
on 7 September 2014
Maybe a little smaller than visualised, but bright and attractive and the drawback curtains are a nice touch. Three children can easily present a finger puppet or pencil top play, using other Fiesta Craft items. Good value.
on 18 May 2010
this goes beautifully with the finger puppets, the only problem is that its not as sturdy as it could be, but its lovely all the same.
on 18 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas present along with some finger puppet sets for little girls aged 5, 3 and 2. Very pleased with the whole lot. Maybe the theatre could be a bit sturdier, but it is still intact several weeks after Christmas, despite being used quite a number of times so it must be fairly hardy.
on 10 January 2016
My 2 yr old loves bed this theatre from Santa !!...she loves doing pretend stories and putting on shows. I love how easy it is to put together and small enough to go away on the shelf for next time...would definitely recommend it !!
on 28 December 2013
Was everything I hoped it would be. Only problem was the finger puppets I ordered with the theatre have still not arrived. My daughter made some out of felt for my granddaughter's xmas present (she's 4)
on 27 February 2014
Bought as a present. This is delightful and was very well recieved. My niece uses it every day and has so much fun giving performances.
on 9 March 2013
I bought this for my grandsons fourth birthday and he has enjoyed putting on puppet shows and making us do them for him. It sometimes comes apart when you are performing and this can spoil the fun at times, but as it takes up little storage it is a very good present for imaginative young children
on 27 July 2014
Love this product. Lovely wooden toy, great quality - bought for my 3 year old daughter who is very creative and imaginative.... Along with various finger puppets this is a fun gift.
on 23 March 2015
MY 3 YEAR OLD NIECE LOVES THIS PUPPET THEATRE; I BOUGHT HER SOME FINGER PUPPETS TO GO WITH IT AND SHE REVELS IN PUTTING ON LITTLE SHOWS FOR US ....... SUPER PRODUCT!

See one answered question