5.0 out of 5 stars Good Introduction to SAP R/3
After searching for a decent book to learn the basics of SAP R/3 I beleive I have found the answers I seek in "SAP R/3 for Everyone". It gives easy to follow step by step instructions from the basics to I would say intermediate level. With SAP being such a complicated system for the normal person I'd say this is a good place to start.
Published on 25 May 2009 by J

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone
This book is really aimed at a new user; most power users will either be able to work most of the information out for themselves, or will already know most of the content. It has some useful information, but not enough to make it stand out.

Published on 24 Sep 2007 by Mole

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone, 24 Sep 2007
Mole "Mole" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

If you are starting an implementation, it is probably worth getting a copy as basic training material, but if you want to learn how to make the most of SAP, this book will not really take you very far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Introduction to SAP R/3, 25 May 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book for reference, 24 May 2009
John Nicholas Oakes "nightworker" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Like most of these books they can go out of date very easily, but as a useful guide for beginners like myself a valuable source in getting your teeth into SAP R/3. This is worth the time in me being recently made redundant to get back into a studying mentality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of SAP R/3 for everyone., 29 July 2013
This book came earlier than expected.I believe its going to meet the need for the purchase.
Its quite detail for SAP beginners.It can be used by any new user to the SAP application,