Format: DVD|Change

on 17 July 2009
I absolutely love this DVD and have all 3 seasons and will be purchasing season 4 - great viewing with suspense and twists and turns!
on 9 June 2009
Medium continues to be a gripping series, really enjoyable. I watch when I'm ironing and no longer notice how boring the ironing is!
on 24 March 2013
I have watched Medium from the begining but not actually owned them ,so ithought right i will and bought first 3 seasons. They are all great to watch and acted out brilliantly,a real must see for anyone who,s curious of dreams. I recomend to everyone. Will be ordering the next season.
on 5 May 2010
I JUST LOVE THIS PROGRAMME. I have Series 1 - 4 and can't wait for Series 5 to come out! Can't really say any more!
on 3 August 2015
What can I say? What a brilliant series - recommended for whoever likes the unusual mixed in with crime
on 15 July 2014
Not a great series, watched couple of episodes now gone to charity. Typical american crud.
on 25 May 2015
just an excellent tv show, recommend for fans of ghost whisperer and vice versa!
on 10 October 2014
Love Medium, have all the boxed sets , great price , great entertainment
on 7 January 2012
I think medium is very well written, very well acted, totally awesome to watch. Ive collected medium from season one, and in my opinion each season gets better and better. Im looking forward to getting season four.
on 23 March 2010
I am so pleased I discovered this show, as I can't wait to see what happens next. This season the characters of all the Dubois girls develop.

My favourite episodes are

The one behind the wheel- a ghost takes possession of Alison's body. This was pretty scary.

Second opinion- Alison dreams that Marie will have leukaemia.

We had a dream- Alison dreams that a prisoner that she helped put inside escapes from prison. When he is released he comes in search of her.

Head games, Heads will roll and Everything comes to a head, keep me on the edge of my seat.

The show has the right level of suspense, and horror for me.