5.0 out of 5 stars Maxfactor first
Published on 24 Dec. 2010 by crazypsycho

3.0 out of 5 stars not for dry skin!
This product was a disappointment for me, I have a little drier skin in the winter and this product made ''my skin look even more dry. I always moisturize the skin with a face cream before applying the foundation but it was as if the foundation dried out the skin again. I also tried to mix it with some face cream, but still no good results. This did not work for me... : /
Published on 6 Jan. 2012 by Maggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxfactor first, 24 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation (Personal Care)
Never used maxfactor before so i was a little weary about buying it over the internet. in the end i decided to choose "creamy ivory" as my skin is quite fair and i usually use ivory from any other brands such as bonjuaris , no7, rimmel ect, as my old foundation finished i was looking for something new. Looked at this and thought "hmmm.. interesting" . As i usually go for foundations that claim to stay on longer i was quite intriqued to check this one out. it arrived really quickly so the next morning i washed my face applied the rimmel london foundation primer, which makes my skin a bit orangy and decided to give my new foundation a go. the colour was spot on, but as i started to apply it it went really smoothly but felt like it was turning powdery. Being a little worried bout the end effect i carried on and i must say im rather impressed. makes my skin look really nice, does not catch to my dry skin showing it more, gives nice radiant even complexion . im liking the coverage too. even though its not as hevy as my other foundations its still covers up rather well whilst looking really natural too. Really impressed. NOt too sure of how long its actually going to stay on my face but for now... TOP MARKS ! think this might be the one to repurchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great foundation, 3 Oct. 2010
Mrs. Sheila M. H. Baggott "SheCat" (Bromsgrove, England) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent product, it does indeed adapt itself to your skin colour providing that you select a suitable one from the range. It gives a youthful look to my 75yr old skin and feels pleasant to the touch. Great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooooth, 14 Nov. 2009
The Uptons "jag" (london england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation (Personal Care)
This goes on really smoothly, covers flaws, doesn't feel greasy or heavy. I would recommend this to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light foundation and flawless look!, 24 Jun. 2011
Love this foundation and colour.
It gives very smooth look of your skin and look completely natural if you got a fair shade skin, not too yellow, not too pink - just perfect!
Boots and Superdrug don't have the range in this numeric marking and name, but thank's to Amazon I was able to buy exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 Jun. 2010
G. A. Caruana (UK) - See all my reviews
Max Factor products never let down they are top quality. I purchased Colour Adapt Foundation and it covers the blemishes on the face well. I recommend this product.
GAC

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this foundation, 27 April 2011
This review is from: Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation (Personal Care)
I bought Max Factor Colour Adapt foundation for my very light soft skin. I chose #40 Creamy Ivory tone. It looks natural on my face and my skin feels great with it. I am glad I have bought this foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 4 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation (Personal Care)
I have been using this for nearly 2 years now and I love it! It goes on really easily and makes my skin really smooth. The bottle lasts a long time and its also a lot cheaper to buy online rather than in the store. I recommended this to my friends and now they all use it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 Sept. 2010
Mum uses it and I get to buy it for her every 6 months or so and then deliver it to her in India.... Is available on amazon, always in stock and almost always cheaper than boots/superdrugs.... So will recommend buying it from amazon and ofcourse is recommended by mum...

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD FOUNDATION, 26 July 2010
Eleni - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation (Personal Care)
This is a really nice foundation, as it is very easy to apply and it covers flaws well, being very light and looking natural at the same time. Unlike most foundations it is not at all greasy and has a matt finish. I like this product very much, but it would be perfect if it had UV protection like some other foundations.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 July 2011
i've been using this foundation for years now, and i can tell you, it is great, it feels really soft on the skin but still covers everything that need to be covered, great price also, will buy it again.

Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation