5.0 out of 5 stars Really works
Published on 7 Feb 2011 by K Halifax

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes my teeth whiter but not as good as expected
My teeth look nice but probably about the same as a normal whitening toothpaste (they weren't enormously stained before). I did notice that they glow a bit more in certain lights, they look ridiculously white on skype! Going to try the normal whitening one next time but this is probably good for a starter for people with quite stained teeth.
Published 20 months ago by EF88

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 7 Feb 2011
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
I had badly stained teeth, with brown tartar and general yellowing as a result of a very long course of antibiotics. This toothpaste made my teeth noticeably whiter after using it for just one week, and after a month the tartar was gradually disappearing. I have sensitive teeth with receding gums, and a lot of allergies, but I have had no gum irritation at all. I would strongly recommend it for anyone with discoloured teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 15 July 2010
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
used blanx for first time and was amazed how well it worked.As a smoker i have used other toothpastes that claim to remove stains but have found blanx the only one to live up to claims.Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff!!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
I always found when I used this stuff that it had a effect on my teeth im a typical British tea drinker so my teeth aren't the whitest teeth but this stuff does work... Doesn't make your teeth dazzling white but sure brightens them up just doesn't help that in a tea and coffee drinker...

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes my teeth whiter but not as good as expected, 9 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
I now have Lovly stain free Clean white teeth again love this product! and it does not have an overpowering minty taste just right!!

Awesome!!

:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great for removing stains on teeth, 28 Mar 2010
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
i have been using this product for three days and cannot believe how much whiter my teeth are. i have used other stain removing toothpaste before which always make my teeth very sensitive. so far no sensitivity and with each clean one can see an improvement in stains on teeth. it is expensive, however worth the cost

5.0 out of 5 stars gob smacked, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
i just cant believe how brilliant this toothpaste is, it has really worked for me, I had the start of staining on my teeth and started to worry that they were getting worse iv been using Blanx for a week now and i don't think my teeth have ever been so white and clean, someone at work today even ask me if i had had tooth whitening treatment. i have tried other products that say they whiten but they have been rubbish for me, i will be using this all the time from now on

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not hesitate to buy this product, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
I am not a drinker, nor smoker, I lead a very healthy lifestyle but my vice is tea and I have a lot of meetings several days of the week, so imagine my mortification when my teeth became brown stained due to my tea 'addiction'. I read the reviews first and took a leap on the basis of positive feedback. Let me confirm it is all true. I noticed the difference the next day but thought my eyes were deceiving me. Thereafter, it's proved itself time and time again. In short. It works! It does what it says on the package. So impressed am I that I have also ordered the Blanx tooth whitening product range to see how I go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for the 3 people in our family, 3 Dec 2011
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
I was very surprised to buy a toothpaste that actually does what it claims to do! I don't smoke or drink, but had stains on teeth that were hard to clean because of crowding. Within the first week of using Blanx, I saw an improvement. It worked for both my wife and son too. Very pleased with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for me!, 2 May 2011
This review is from: Blanx Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste (Personal Care)
Couldn't see any change in my teeth after one month of use. I've never smoked just wanted to have white polished teeth and couldn't see any visible difference. Not worth the money