Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 13 August 2011
worth shelling out a little more for the better quality bags as they fit perfectly but allow the motor to 'suck' properly. Happy buyer, recommended
on 27 September 2011
I was unable to find these in any stores so was pleased to find them on Amazon at a more reasonable price than going to Bosch.
they arrived very quickly
on 29 October 2011
No need to pay for 1st class post, they arrived within 2 days. Great service. Will be sure to order the same again when I need them.
on 17 October 2011
Very light and easy to use. Great for hardwood floors and picks up pet hairs easily. Bag, although small lasts a long time. Definitely worth the money.
on 1 December 2011
I had borrowed a Bosch vacuum cleaner from my mum to use in our new house before we moved in. She had only got one proper bag left so I used some cheap ones from the local market. They were paper and had a poor seal. Having read the reviews on Amazon for this product I thought I should try the brand name and I have not been not disappointed. The suction is much better and I am not worried that the bags will fall off the connection inside the machine. In this case I recommend spending a bit more for the improved performance.
on 23 February 2012
I love these vacuum bags. They have huge capacity and the inside of my Bosch AirFresh machine is spotless because of the excellent filtration. For the sake of a few pounds pay a little more and get the branded product.
on 19 October 2012
Great dust bags which really do help with the suction. However, the enclosed micro filter seems incompatible with the machine! There are no instructions or information as to what you are supposed to do with it. ie. Do you cut it down to size and use it instead of the plastic one fitted as new, place it infront of the old one. or use it instead of the plastic framed one? A new plastic framed filter costs £18.00 which is a rip off!
44 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2011
Had some trouble getting the bags into the correct position once changed and therefore suction affected significantly, however, fixed now and as strong a suction as when first bought hoover a year ago! Worth buying the official product as read other reviews about cheaper imitations and not so good.
on 24 May 2013
I own a Bosch BSGL3126GB 1200W Pro Energy Cylinder Cleaner, and these are the official bags for my hoover. Fit perfectly, and do the job they are intended to do without compromising the hoover action, as some non-brand bags might. Very pleased and not a bad price either.
on 29 June 2013
Hoover bags are not the most exciting purchase I have ever made on Amazon but I needed them, they are not that easy to find in the shops and they came quickly. The price was right, the service was good and this is where I will get them next time I run out.