Colour: Almond|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 December 2014
As with all Le Creuset products, you can expect quality workmanship. The tea pot is of outstanding quality, the thickness and weight of the tea pot just gives the feeling that is it solid. Given the thickness, it should keep tea warm for longer than a normal tea pot, definitely does so than my old non-branded one. The tea pot can hold around 3-4 average sized mugs, around 300ml mugs.

Given that this was £8 in the Lightning deals, it was a no brainer, though now, having had it, I would be quite happy with it if I paid the normal price range of £25.

The colour of the Nutmeg version is lovely, a neutral colour that fits in with pretty much every kitchen colour scheme. So for those who love to match colours, the Nutmeg is a simple choice.
on 17 January 2012
this teapot is excellent. it has a decent capacity (pretty much 4 mugs of tea) and has a fantastically shaped spout (meaning less tea is spilled/wasted which means less wiping up/stains). very speedy delivery and there is no fear about the crockery getting damaged during transit as it was VERY well packaged (the teapot came in it's box, which was in another box, which was in a larger boxed stuffed with packing paper to stop the smaller box moving about). the iconic Le Creuset colours look fantastic on this teapot, making it instantly recognizable as a quality product. i would definitely recommend!!
on 25 January 2012
This teapot is stunningly beautiful, even more so "in person" than in the picture. I bought it in the volcanic color to match a couple pieces of cookware that I have, and I'm very pleased with it. The shape is classic yet modern, with no compromise to the design. To me it is a lovely work of art! And it adds a vibrant touch to my kitchen decor. It looks so bright and happy on my tea shelf :)
on 3 August 2009
This is a really pretty teapot, and a good price, but unfortunately it drips dreadfully when pouring tea. I would have expected better from Le Creuset.
on 18 August 2010
I wasn't going to write a review on this tea pot until I went back and read the only other review on it!

Unfortunately, I have had a similar experience to the other reviewer ... the handle on the lid broke off my pot too ... and I'd only had it a couple of weeks.

I glued it back on and all is well now but it does look like that may be a bit of a design fault there.

Having said that - even with it's glued handle, I love this tea pot and it does make a lovely cuppa :0)
on 14 February 2015
I bought this as a teapot for best as my everyday one is looking a little tired. As expected, the quality is fantastic and the teapot looks great. I have bought the matching sugar bowl and jug which are also fab additions. Lovely set that I would highly recommend
on 26 July 2013
This seems like a regular ol' teapot but it's not. It's fabulous !! It's sturdy so I don't feel like I have to be careful with it and it's real pretty. Does a great job retaining heat too. All in all, I love it !!
on 28 February 2014
There's a shortage of plain-looking teapots in Portugal. This is a non-offensive solution. It seems to be of a better quality than other models. On a practical level, it does not come with a filter.
on 15 February 2013
I have always liked the Le Creuset brand so decided to buy this teapot when I needed a replacement. It is heavier than the average teapot but pours well & has a wide handle, which is easy to grasp.
on 28 February 2013
Le Creuset alway produces brilliant products and this is another perfect example. Does exactly what you want it to. Looks great. Product is exactly as advertised. Holds several cups of yummy tea!