on 28 December 2009
I bought this toy for my six month old baby, who now sits up unaided. The first time it was introduced on Christmas Day, she played with it for an hour! It has helped her hand-eye co-ordination already and is sitting and reaching for the little people easily. She worked out how to roll the roller so the music plays and laughs with delight at the people bobbing up and down. It is also a constant source of amusement for adults with the silly sound effects when you lift up the handle! I'm sure this will keep her going for a couple of years and is definitely the hit present this Christmas!
on 14 November 2010
Our son is 8 months and loves this toy. We have noticed a difference in his ability to coordinate the passing of one of the toys from one hand to another as a result of this toy. Very content :-)
on 24 October 2010
I bought this Fisher Price City for my 12 months baby boy and he's playing a lot with it. Very funny, colourful and strong plastics.
on 7 January 2016
My twin grand children love it evenm of the adults don't!
on 31 July 2010
We received this toy as a gift for our baby daughter, she started playing with it when she was about 5 and a half months old and is now 7 months and still LOVES it. It encouraged her to sit up straight which she was able to do unaided by the age of 6 months. It is an excellent distraction and the sounds and lights make her squeal with delight and laugh each time she plays with it, she loves to grab all the little pieces and there are so many different parts to the toy that it keeps her entertained for at least half an hour a go!
on 8 April 2010
It is hard to say how this toy will work for my daghter,
because she is still 4 months old,
but I am pretty sure she will like it.

This what I may see,
it is big,
colourfull,
include some cubes toy to play,
has a music,
it is educational toy and makes a fun too,
so it is worth to buy.