5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money ;-)
I bleach my hair regularly and have done for many years. It's dry/brittle and my scalp has a kind of stubborn layer of dry skin that doesn't really flake unless I scratch it, but it's definately there and itches too much if I don't.

Published 14 months ago by f.brin

3.0 out of 5 stars E45 Shampoo
nothing special,just a shampoo. could be mistaken for head & shoulders as it is the same colour bottle.very pricey for such a small bottle
Published 12 months ago by Linda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money ;-), 15 May 2013
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)

I've come across this product several times in my quest to sort out my problem. To be honest I don't like E45 cream as i find its too greasy for me and so I was previously a bit reluctant to try this! :-(......but let me tell you.......after finally trying it I do think it's an absolutely fantastic product!!

From the first application it made me ooohh and arrrhhh like you wouldn't believe! haha I lathered it in and left it a couple of minutes to do its work. I styled my hair as usual and it felt like I'd just given it a deep condition in something luxurious. My scalp was still dry but I could certainly feel a change :-) It gave me a bit of a shine as well.

I couldn't wait to try it again the next day (being today) haha so I did the same and my hair just keeps getting softer!! My scalp doesn't flake off any where near like it used to when I scratch, and I've not found a shampoo up to yet that has been able to achieve that. It doesn't itch either and thats a relief in itself.

Am truly impressed and hopeful it'll continue to work. Just hope that they don't decide to change the product anytime soon :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars E45, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)
For years I have used lots of different products on my curly, frizzy, dry hair with not so good results. I also now have or should I say HAD a dry itchy scalp in menopause, but this product is helping it all after years of wasted money. Would recommend if you have a dry itchy scalp and dry hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for itchy scalp, 12 July 2013
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)
I ordered this for my boyfriend, who has quite a serious dandruff problem, along with itchy scalp. He likes to wear black so it is quite visible.
The dandruff did not disappear completely yet - it has been aprox. two weeks, but I can see his scalp is healing and there is much less dandruff. Hopefully it will be completely gone when the bottle is empty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 1 April 2014
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)
I have been trying diff shampoo but finally found the right for dry scalp.It's very good shampoo and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars gentle but shampoos well, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)
I didn't expect this to 'behave' like a normal shampoo; however, it creates a great lather, no need for conditioner. My hair and scalp feel lovely. Not at all greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 10 Oct 2013
J (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)
I have tried many shampoos and I find this is one of the best I have it on a repeat order as I can't seem to get it in the shops plus it is always delivered on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 Dry Scalp Shampoo, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)
Thank goodness for E45 products, I have had an itchy scalp for ages, and finally decided to try this shampoo and so glad I did, no more itching. Bliss. Many thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars E45 Shampoo, 28 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)
Great product. Really glad I bought it .Will definitely buy more when the time comes.
Great price as well . Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shampoo especially for frizzy hair like mine, 12 July 2014
This review is from: E45 200ml Dermatological Dry Scalp Shampoo (Personal Care)
Excellent shampoo especially for frizzy hair like mine . You do need conditioner after shampooing that leaves hair really soft and managable

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›