5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE REAL DEAL
Published 9 months ago by toni houlahan

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective, 9 July 2012
Mr. Christopher L. Stradling (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
I have found E45 surprisingly effective considering it is only an emollient. I was using aqueous cream to treat razor burn and it wasn't working. I switched to E45 and the razor burn disappeared after a week. More impressive is the way it has cleared up some ugly rashes I had on the back of my hands. Not sure if the rashes were eczema or something worse. I had been rubbing hydrocortisone cream into them for at least a couple of years with little effect. I carried on with that but applied E45 over the hydrocortisone, and the rashes disappeared after a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 Cream, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: E45 Dermatological Cream - 350 g (Personal Care)
My wife and use this cream to moisturise dry and itchy skin. We find it is very soothing. This supplier was very cost effective. Top marks!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream, 15 May 2013
I tried to buy this on the high-street but the E45 500ml dispenser is no longer stocked by any of our pharmacies or supermarkets. No wonder high-streets are dying - they no longer sell what people want to buy!

Much to my surprise, buying the cream from Amazon and having it delivered was significantly cheaper then the last dispenser I bought from boots - over 6 months ago.

E45 cream is great, not too greasy yet keeps my hands from cracking. The dispenser means that the cream is ready to use in a hygenic form - wash hands and apply cream - no tops to remove, just a gentle press on the top and a dollop of cream is dispensed.

The only downside is the dispenser itself. The stop position does not work (as it did in my last dispenser) so it cannot be "closed". Not too much of a hardship as it lives by the washbasin

5.0 out of 5 stars e45 WORKS..., 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: E45 Dermatological Cream - 350 g (Personal Care)
E45 cream is really expensive, however it does work, i have suffered from very bad eczema my whole life and spend hundreds of pounds a year on creams. I always return to E45 IT IS THE BEST! (make sure you get the right one, cream is awesome, lotion not that great, itch relief you are sheling out needlessly.. this is a fabulous price!!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE REAL DEAL, 25 Oct. 2014
Ive used e45 cream for years and i was very disapointed i dont know what they use in this but its not the real deal, it hasnt got any distictive smell like the real e45, the pump didnt even work, quick delivery though, but i wasnt even sealed. My daughters eczema has got alot worse since she used this. I went to the chemist and brought some more e45 not as much quantaty and alot more money but atleast it was the real deal and cleared it up staright away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value, 5 Mar. 2015
A. J. Podmore "Jaybod" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 Dermatological Cream - 350 g (Personal Care)
Very pleased with this, only been using it for three days but already helping with skin problem. Have a thyroid condition which is causing legs and feet to look dry and scaly. Use this three times daily and already my legs look normal, although the feet are taking a bit longer. I bought the 350g tub which even with triple daily use is going to last for ages, and I think is excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 Cream, 11 Oct. 2011
This E45 cream is the best body protection I have used and it really works
as well as the manufacturers advertise.

2.0 out of 5 stars 'DISPENSING PACK. NOT FOR RETAIL SALE, 14 Feb. 2015
Not like the picture advertised. This tub has a large label across the front, which states 'DISPENSING PACK. NOT FOR RETAIL SALE'

It doesn't look like the branded E45 that I've purchased in the past.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but Sudocreme could be better than this for some people!, 30 Sept. 2014
Chris (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 Dermatological Cream - 350 g (Personal Care)
I think this cream is effective however with moderate hand eczema, I found Sudocreme to work more effectively than this cream and I noticed that this cream made my hand itch more. I'm using Sudocreme at this time as it also helps reduce and clear any redness a lot faster than this e45 product. Fast shipping, great product though.

5.0 out of 5 stars The chiropodist says my feet are in a beautiful condition and wishes all her patients would do the ..., 13 Nov. 2014
I am a type one diabetic. I need to take particular care of my feet. I use E 45 to cream my feet daily.The chiropodist says my feet are in a beautiful condition and wishes all her patients would do the same. I am eighty seven years old.

E45 Dermatological Cream - 350 g