5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective
Published on 9 July 2012 by Mr. Christopher L. Stradling

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE REAL DEAL
Ive used e45 cream for years and i was very disapointed i dont know what they use in this but its not the real deal, it hasnt got any distictive smell like the real e45, the pump didnt even work, quick delivery though, but i wasnt even sealed. My daughters eczema has got alot worse since she used this. I went to the chemist and brought some more e45 not as much quantaty...
Published 4 months ago by toni houlahan

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective, 9 July 2012
Mr. Christopher L. Stradling (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
I have found E45 surprisingly effective considering it is only an emollient. I was using aqueous cream to treat razor burn and it wasn't working. I switched to E45 and the razor burn disappeared after a week. More impressive is the way it has cleared up some ugly rashes I had on the back of my hands. Not sure if the rashes were eczema or something worse. I had been rubbing hydrocortisone cream into them for at least a couple of years with little effect. I carried on with that but applied E45 over the hydrocortisone, and the rashes disappeared after a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 Cream, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
My wife and use this cream to moisturise dry and itchy skin. We find it is very soothing. This supplier was very cost effective. Top marks!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream, 15 May 2013
This review is from: E45 500 g Cream (Personal Care)
I tried to buy this on the high-street but the E45 500ml dispenser is no longer stocked by any of our pharmacies or supermarkets. No wonder high-streets are dying - they no longer sell what people want to buy!

Much to my surprise, buying the cream from Amazon and having it delivered was significantly cheaper then the last dispenser I bought from boots - over 6 months ago.

E45 cream is great, not too greasy yet keeps my hands from cracking. The dispenser means that the cream is ready to use in a hygenic form - wash hands and apply cream - no tops to remove, just a gentle press on the top and a dollop of cream is dispensed.

The only downside is the dispenser itself. The stop position does not work (as it did in my last dispenser) so it cannot be "closed". Not too much of a hardship as it lives by the washbasin

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 cream, 31 Mar. 2011
S. Riches - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
You know what you're buying when you go for this so you want the cheapest, the product is standard wherever you buy it. This at the time was the cheapest. In terms of similar products, there are lots of imitations on the market, many of which try to replicate the E4 packaging too, but I went for the original because that's what the doctor said my aunt needed. Delivery was quick. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars e45 WORKS..., 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
E45 cream is really expensive, however it does work, i have suffered from very bad eczema my whole life and spend hundreds of pounds a year on creams. I always return to E45 IT IS THE BEST! (make sure you get the right one, cream is awesome, lotion not that great, itch relief you are sheling out needlessly.. this is a fabulous price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 Cream, 11 Oct. 2011
This E45 cream is the best body protection I have used and it really works
as well as the manufacturers advertise.

5.0 out of 5 stars e45 cream, 17 May 2013
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
excellent product it has been used in our house for many years, recommended to all people who have a dry type of skin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but Sudocreme could be better than this for some people!, 30 Sept. 2014
Chris (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
I think this cream is effective however with moderate hand eczema, I found Sudocreme to work more effectively than this cream and I noticed that this cream made my hand itch more. I'm using Sudocreme at this time as it also helps reduce and clear any redness a lot faster than this e45 product. Fast shipping, great product though.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 sub supplier is reliable and fast., 13 Jan. 2012
Mr. Richard Johnston (Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
Delivery was faster than forecast, no hassle, arrived safe and sound. According to my wife E45 is good stuff and cheaper than most other not so good products, she's 47 and has no face wrinkles nor lines!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
E45 is universally acknowledged to be an outstanding product. What is different here is the amazing price - about half what one would pay elsewhere.

E45 350 g Cream