5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE REAL DEAL
Published 6 months ago by toni houlahan

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective, 9 July 2012
Mr. Christopher L. Stradling (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
I have found E45 surprisingly effective considering it is only an emollient. I was using aqueous cream to treat razor burn and it wasn't working. I switched to E45 and the razor burn disappeared after a week. More impressive is the way it has cleared up some ugly rashes I had on the back of my hands. Not sure if the rashes were eczema or something worse. I had been rubbing hydrocortisone cream into them for at least a couple of years with little effect. I carried on with that but applied E45 over the hydrocortisone, and the rashes disappeared after a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 Cream, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
My wife and use this cream to moisturise dry and itchy skin. We find it is very soothing. This supplier was very cost effective. Top marks!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream, 15 May 2013
This review is from: E45 500 g Cream (Personal Care)
I tried to buy this on the high-street but the E45 500ml dispenser is no longer stocked by any of our pharmacies or supermarkets. No wonder high-streets are dying - they no longer sell what people want to buy!

Much to my surprise, buying the cream from Amazon and having it delivered was significantly cheaper then the last dispenser I bought from boots - over 6 months ago.

E45 cream is great, not too greasy yet keeps my hands from cracking. The dispenser means that the cream is ready to use in a hygenic form - wash hands and apply cream - no tops to remove, just a gentle press on the top and a dollop of cream is dispensed.

The only downside is the dispenser itself. The stop position does not work (as it did in my last dispenser) so it cannot be "closed". Not too much of a hardship as it lives by the washbasin

5.0 out of 5 stars e45 WORKS..., 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
E45 cream is really expensive, however it does work, i have suffered from very bad eczema my whole life and spend hundreds of pounds a year on creams. I always return to E45 IT IS THE BEST! (make sure you get the right one, cream is awesome, lotion not that great, itch relief you are sheling out needlessly.. this is a fabulous price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 cream, 31 Mar. 2011
S. Riches - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
You know what you're buying when you go for this so you want the cheapest, the product is standard wherever you buy it. This at the time was the cheapest. In terms of similar products, there are lots of imitations on the market, many of which try to replicate the E4 packaging too, but I went for the original because that's what the doctor said my aunt needed. Delivery was quick. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE REAL DEAL, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: E45 500 g Cream (Personal Care)
Ive used e45 cream for years and i was very disapointed i dont know what they use in this but its not the real deal, it hasnt got any distictive smell like the real e45, the pump didnt even work, quick delivery though, but i wasnt even sealed. My daughters eczema has got alot worse since she used this. I went to the chemist and brought some more e45 not as much quantaty and alot more money but atleast it was the real deal and cleared it up staright away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value, 5 Mar. 2015
A. J. Podmore "Jaybod" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
Very pleased with this, only been using it for three days but already helping with skin problem. Have a thyroid condition which is causing legs and feet to look dry and scaly. Use this three times daily and already my legs look normal, although the feet are taking a bit longer. I bought the 350g tub which even with triple daily use is going to last for ages, and I think is excellent value.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but..., 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: E45 500 g Cream (Personal Care)
I bought this because I suffer from a little dry skin on the tip of my nose which ends up flaking if I leave it.

Firstly for the positives, this cream really works. After applying it my skin felt so soft, silky and hydrated, the scent isn't bad either. The pump makes it easy to get out just how much you need at any one time. Lastly the bottle being the size it is means the cream can last a long time - of course that will vary depending on how much dry skin you have.

Now the negative stuff. The disappointing thing for me was one application of this cream didn't last all day. It says on the bottle to apply it 2 - 3 times per day though, sadly I don't have the time to do that so by the evening I was flaking again. Of course this is just me, it may work wonders for you and if you have the time and motivation to apply it multiple times per day then it could be just what you need.

I now use Epaderm which lasts all day for me and controls the condition until it is time for another application. It seems that controlling dry skin is finding out which product works best for you and your schedule. I would say that this product deserves serious consideration when choosing a moisturizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 Cream, 11 Oct. 2011
This E45 cream is the best body protection I have used and it really works
as well as the manufacturers advertise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but Sudocreme could be better than this for some people!, 30 Sept. 2014
Chris (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 350 g Cream (Personal Care)
I think this cream is effective however with moderate hand eczema, I found Sudocreme to work more effectively than this cream and I noticed that this cream made my hand itch more. I'm using Sudocreme at this time as it also helps reduce and clear any redness a lot faster than this e45 product. Fast shipping, great product though.

E45 350 g Cream