Published 21 months ago by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for sensitive skin
These wipes are a bit harsh on my sensitive skin, but they do get the make-up off.
So i would not recommend it to be used on sensitive skin, but that's just me :-)
Published 12 months ago by LISAN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these wipes, removed ALL my make-up effortlessly leaving fresh, clean healthy skin, 9 Jan 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Simple Daily Radiance Cleansing Wipes - 25 Pack (Personal Care)
I have used these wonderful cleansing wipes for years. I often switch between different Simple cleansing wipes depending on the offers available at the time of purchase, but these particular ones are certainly my favourite. I think the main reason I love them is that they are mildly exfoliating. I exfoliate every 2 days with a Lush salt exfoliator and I can tell you that exfoliating your skin regularly is the best and easiest way to keeping your skin clear, healthy and young looking. Getting rid of those dead skin cells is marvelous for the look and feel of your skin. These Radiance cleansing wipes by Simple mildly exfoliate which means you get rid of some of those dead skin cells every time you use a wipe. They also remove effortlessly ALL my make-up, including mascara. Its so convenient and I remove my make-up every night with a Simple wipe. Easy, quick, in the bin, job done. Fresh, clean skin. I also like the ingredients: Mango extract, glycerin and bisabolol which refines the skin tone, hydrates and nourishes, soothes and calms. There is no alcohol (which can irritate and dry the skin terribly) no oil (so won't clog your pores) they are non drying and non greasy. No perfume, no colour, no unnecessary or harsh chemicals. Perfect for even sensitive skin and they are dermatologically tested and approved.

RECOMMENDED 10/10 for ease of use and effectiveness at removing make-up thoroughly whilst also being kind to your skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 7 Jan 2013
diamond - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Much easier than getting the cleanser toner and cotton wool out!! Seem to remove make up grime etc very well and dont upset my sensitive skin. Skin feels clean after using them and not dry like some others I tried have but then I like Simple products as they are natural and I like natural :)

5.0 out of 5 stars facewipes, 25 Jun 2012
these are lovely, always get these ones when i can, they are worth the money, simple range has always been good

5.0 out of 5 stars They are truly unscented!!, 29 Nov 2013
They are truly unscented!! I am chemically sensitive, so scents and toxins really make me ill. I've tried to find unscented products in the past, but they always have some sort of cleaner type scent. These wipes are great! They are large and thick, unscented, made from recycled materials, no parabens, and the list goes on.

5.0 out of 5 stars wipes, 3 Oct 2013
find these the best for my skin - they are very soft , take off all makeup and dont dry out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 31 Aug 2013
Nice and fresh with a soft feel, I have sensitive skin and need a wipe that can be used any time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 17 Sep 2014
Alison "runninggirlcycling" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The Simple range of products are reliable and good value. I have used Simple wipes for some time but usually went for the standard cleansing wipes. I decided to give these a go to try something new and see what the differences are.

They are very similar to the standard cleansing wipes. They have the same texture of cloth, the same perfume mild smell and the same effectiveness to remove make-up. I don't wear waterproof mascara so I'm not sure how effective these would be with that (the standard cleansing wipes claim to remove waterproof mascara whereas these radiance wipes do not, their special ingredient is for moisturising).

The wipes have a mild exfoliating finish and they leave my skin feeling clean and soft. I always use one at the end of the day to remove make-up without having to be too rough on the skin around my eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I find these wipes excellent at being really quick to wipe away the days ..., 10 July 2014
I find these wipes excellent at being really quick to wipe away the days make up and leave my skin fresh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple's best, 25 Jun 2014
These are my favourite wipes of Simple's, because these are actually a little more exfoliating. The wipes themselves have those little 'grooves' that means they really remove dirt and makeup well. Plus I find they're a lot more 'wet' than other simple wipes, so there's more moisture to wipe off all the bad stuff :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best face wipes, 8 Jun 2014
Love these wipes and great price too best value I have found ! Will buy in bulk next time! Thanks amazon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›