5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Relief
Published on 14 Mar 2012 by Alonso

3.0 out of 5 stars Jointace Max
Taken these for a few months to be honest don't think they've made any difference to my joints - wish I could say otherwise ............BUT.............there ain't no magic cure for ageing joints
Published 4 months ago by Ms. B. Brewster

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Relief, 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: Vitabiotics Jointace Max Tablets - 84 Tablets (Personal Care)
I began taking Jointace Max Tablets just after being diagnosed with arthritis and wear and tear of my right hip and have been told that I need to have a hip replacement. I have been in pain for a number of years and for most of this year has been the worst pain so far. I decided taking too many pain killers was not an good idea, so I searched around and eventually purchased a packet of Jointace Max tablets. After just a couple of days of taking them I began to feel better and was even walking better, not limping so much. I work full time in a job where I am on my feet all day so by the evening my hip is usually fairly painful but it has been less so since taking these tablets. I have taken them for 2 months now and am just starting on my 3rd packet. I am more than pleased that they have helped me. I am still going to need the hip replacement op but at least for the time being I am in less pain than I have been for most of the past year. I would certainly recommend them.Vitabiotics Jointace Max Tablets 84 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing., 11 April 2014
I had been suffering from major elbow and knee joint pain over the past 3 months. Im taking jointace max for 2 weeks now! The pain isnt reduced. ITS GONE!!!!!!!! I am so grateful to you guys in vitabiotics. Thank youuuu :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A valuable supplement for overall joint health., 20 July 2013
The product contains all the relevant constituents required for the continuance of good joint health even those with worn joints (osteoarthritis), and represents good value for money as to buy these separately would cost more. Both my wife and I suffer with worn knee joints and since taking this supplement overall have required to take less medication in the form of NSAIDS which has to be beneficial. We would recommend this product and the quality of the ingredients. We have the product delivered by monthly subscription which again in the long term saves you money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jointace Max, 14 May 2014
Ms. B. Brewster "pisces" (Kent) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplements, 15 Jun 2014
Worked well for me and noticed a huge difference in my knees almost immediately. Worth a go if you have sore joints.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, 4 Mar 2014
Everything was fine, quick delivery, good quality product, I can recommend it in 100%. Happy with the purchase, would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars it seems it helps, 13 Feb 2013
Romas (UK / Lithuania) - See all my reviews
My 62 yo father is using that and says it helps. Will see how it goes in few months as do not expect quick result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Me, 21 April 2013
A bit of everything in these, all that is lacking as we get older, a supplement for us oldies to replenish our fast diminishing bodies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to swallow, 23 Feb 2013
My husband used these for some weeks and probably got some benefit from them in terms of his joints, but found that having three large pills to swallow was a bit difficult for him, especially the Omega3 capsule, which tended to stick in his throat, even with a drink. So he has now gone over to the Vitabiotics version with chondroitin, glucosamine and vitamins instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 2 Mar 2014
Having problems with my knee for a few months, I spoke to a friend and she recommended these tablets.. I have never looked back... since... ( NO PAIN ) They are expensive but I woud rather have no pain...You can buy them 3 for two at most places... Which is great..