5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, quick and gentle - perfect!
Having tried various other leading brands, I always come back to this. Nivea products smell great AND do the job. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, this doesn't aggravate at all.
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by Mother Of Two

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job
This make up remover was good to take off mascara and make up from the eyes.
Published 8 months ago by Lisa Doni

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, quick and gentle - perfect!, 31 Dec 2011
This review is from: NIVEA Visage Extra Gentle Eye Make Up Remover - 125 ml (Personal Care)
It removes thick foundation and stubborn black mascara aswell as liquid eyeliner. I use it with a baby wipe and it's very quick. I am ever so lazy when it comes to skincare so this is perfect for me as I don't have to spend ages taking my make up off. I know it's an eye make up remover, but I use it all over because I wear Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation which is known to be heavy! As mention, it smells fab, and that is always important in a make up remover because you want to end the day with a pleasant smell! Buy! Amazon are great - fast delivery and competitive prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for even the most sensitive eyes, 23 Dec 2013
I have extremely sensitive eyes and struggle to find eye products that don't irritate the skin around my eyes (and that's no easy feat). This product is fabulous for my eyes - I can use it several times a day if needs be, with no side effects. I had been using a mild steriod cream around my eye area due to slight eczema being diagnoised, but since using this product the cream is in the bin! I can't recommend this product highly enough. The price is very good - at least £2 cheapr than in Boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 25 Jun 2014
This is a very decent eye make-up remover. It's a good size for the price and is nice and gentle :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best!, 27 May 2014
This is the only product I can use that not only removes eye makeup brilliantly, even waterproof, but doesn't cause ANY discomfort to my sensitive eyes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 9 May 2014
Doesn't remove mascara very well. It's ok but have to rub at eye to remove makeup I wouldn't bother again

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly!, 29 April 2014
This product has become a must have with my make up!
it removes my eyeliner and mascara perfectly, along with my foundation.
irritates my eyes slightly, but i'm not too bothered about that!
10/10 from me! i'll always recommend this to people!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 16 April 2014
This make up remover was good to take off mascara and make up from the eyes.
It does need a lot of drops to wet the cotton pads though and because of the design (there is only a small hole when you open the lid - typical liquid design) you need to put it at an angle and pour the liquid on the pads, or push the pad on it firmly and reverse the bottle to get it wet. It's just a detail, but if used often, it might make you loose a lot of liquid because of the pouring process and loose time too.
I have sensitive eye area and while it did not create any severe reactions or redness, I still got the usual redness I get when using wet towels or other make up removers.
All in all good value for money and does its job fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Remover, 16 April 2014
This is a fantastic eye make up remover, especially for waterproof mascara , I've tried so many different brands and always end up coming back to this, you get no stinging in the eyes,I was using clinque eye make up remover, but the Nivea one is much better, with better results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!, 25 Mar 2014
IrishCol (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought this as I was in a hurry and was able to receive this along with other Nivea items on next day delivery and I have to say I have been very pleasantly surprised at how well this works! I wear a full face of makeup each day and love my mascara so I was nervous as to how this would perform in removing my eye make up and mascara...I normally use Clarins and Estee Lauder eye make up removers but this one works just as well if not better and will now continue to buy! I soak one large oval cotton pad and pull that apart, then I break each in half, and one eye at a time I put one quarter under my lower lashline and then with the other quarter I place it on my upper eyelid, leaving both quarter pads on for a few minutes each time to soak onto my lashes then gently remove by pressing gently, sweep down and then remove both quarters! By doing this on each eye I am not having to rub the delicate skin around my eyes and this method remove all traces of mascara! As I say, it works wonderfully for me and I will be buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 15 July 2013
Removes make up with ease.Not to slimy and removes really well.highly recommended.A few dabs with the cotton wool and all is gone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›