5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth finish
This product looks expensive at first glance but its smooth finish justifies its cost on its own. Add the fact that it smells nice and a little goes a very long way and you just can't go wrong.
Published on 1 July 2012 by Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars You pay for what you get
Published on 20 Mar 2012 by Dr. Michael J. Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth finish, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Nivea For Men Extreme Comfort After Shave Balm 100ml (Personal Care)
Found this product first at a chemist when I was looking for a compact travel aftershave for going abroad. Was amazed at how good it was and how little was needed per application and therefore how long the tiny tube lasted.

Very pleased. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea comfort shave balm, 16 Feb 2012
This balm is very good as it does not irritate the skin at all and stays for a long time.
Additionally it soothes the skin after shavig in the morning and provides a refreshing cool feeling.
This is a great product for anyone with sensitive skin

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice balm, 1 Jun 2012
R.E. Viewer (Scotland, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have used this after shave balm for some years now as well as a few others and think this is pretty good.

Not too thick and absorbs easily. Noticeably smooths the skin after use and last fairly well.

Worth he money and better than most in supermarket brands available.

3.0 out of 5 stars You pay for what you get, 20 Mar 2012
Dr. Michael J. Atkins (UK) - See all my reviews
I just ran out of Lab Series Razor Burn Relief and thought I would try Nivea based on recommendations. I am afraid it is not as good as I had thought it might be. Unlike the more expensive Lab Series, it is a slightly oily (but that seems to disappear after a while), burn relief is not instant, and it has an odour (which is not unpleasant). I will use this for travelling but not for everyday use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nivea after shave., 4 Jun 2014
R. Hodges - See all my reviews
I have used this product before, it is the only after shave I have found that does'nt upset my skin which is very sensitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 23 May 2014
I use this on my neck as it's the only spot that tends to get a little sore. It has a pleasant smell and easy to apply - it does exactly what it's meant to and would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea for men After Shave Balm., 9 Feb 2014
Really moisturises the skin and feels quite good. I shall continue to use it in the future as it does seem to be beneficial.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for father in law, 4 Feb 2014
bought as a present for my father in law as he never indulges himself. He is very enthusiastic about this balm and will be buying again I am sure

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 8 Jan 2014
Radmir Rakun (Croatia, EU) - See all my reviews
my expectations are met in whole.Fast, not greasy, easy absorbing.No scent at all.
By using it my shaving problems almost perished

5.0 out of 5 stars balm, 13 Dec 2013
Mrs A. (Scottish Highlands) - See all my reviews
Buy this for my husband all the time so knew exactly what I was getting. He has sensitive skin and this one is great for him. Good priice also. Very pleased.

Nivea For Men Extreme Comfort After Shave Balm 100ml