5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best
I've always used Nivea and it's never failed to do what it should do. The price delivered beat any price i'd seen. The cool kick really is effective if like me your skin's sensitive. Totally recommend this product
Published 7 months ago by hursty1972

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Published 19 months ago by Christopher Burns

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 5 Sep 2012
Christopher Burns "chrisgb" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Nivea For Men Cool Kick After Shave Balm 100ml (Personal Care)
Picked this up after a particularly unwise razor-buying decision; as someone who's never needed it before, and who doesn't like the feel of "greasy" skin at all, I wasn't really sure what to expect. It does the job, but it also stings like hell for a second or two after application. It could just be me, but I find it inevitably leaves a little residue on the skin with a vaguely oily feel which lasts for a while even though you're only using a small amount each time - a blob about the size of a 5p coin.

It *does* ease razor burn after a few minutes, but if you're expecting a miracle cure, look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like, 11 Dec 2013
As christmas gifts it will be very aprecciate for family men! The price was very good has it is nivea!

4.0 out of 5 stars The old school & better for it!, 5 Nov 2013
This really does what it says; soothes, smells wonderfully, apply sparingly & feel skin respond, nothing better as a balm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 4 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 19 Dec 2012
My husband always uses cool kick , he says he has sensitive skin and this aftershave doesn't sting as much as usual aftershaves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps face cool and irritation free after shaving., 1 Mar 2014
AB (Wakefield) - See all my reviews
This aftershave is brilliant. I have used this since I started shaving and this has personally served me well. I only once a bit (size of a 2p or 50p coin) and it instantly takes affect and soothes and makes my face feel soft and cool. This particular product gives a small kick one added to the face however its not that bad.

If you don't think you wont be able to withstand the kick then I would recommend some of the other versions of this product which gave all the same qualities.

To conclude, I would highly recommend this product for this price its an absolute bargain (I if recall correctly this is currently selling over 5 in boots).

5.0 out of 5 stars The every day product for, 12 Feb 2014
Over the years I have used a lot of different ASB. most of them are more glamorous than Nivea, But as soon as I managed to give myself a bad shave it's Nivea or C&E Sandalwood ASB I reach out for. The same goes for when the weather is cold or/and raw. The reason is that these to products are the best (for me) when it comes to sooth and protect my skin. Nivea's mild scent also allows me to chose the cologne of my liking without having to bother how the scents blend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best after shave for sensitive and dry skin, 31 Jan 2014
I've tried dozens of different Nivea after shaves and this is the only one that works for my skin.
I have really dry and sensitive skin. It get's bloody red and hurts after shaving but when I use this it doesn't even get red.

This (COOL KICK) is definately the best After Shave for people that has very Dry and Sensitive skin. The normal one (SENSITIVE) is not good for my skin type.

It's a shame Nivea has stopped producing this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea always good!, 1 Aug 2013
I always have high expectations with Nivea products and this one as always didn't let me down. Does what is says on the bottle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves it, 2 Jan 2013
Hubby thinks thi is great stuff and states that all those who say it stings when they put it on are softies he say, they obviously have never used after shave before!!!

ARRAY(0xa8f865d0)