on 20 May 2013
In the fifteen to twenty years that I have had one of these razors I have only cut myself while shaving on about 4 occasions and then very superficially. My first razor lasted until 2o13, this is my second. Can you ask more of a razor?
on 4 July 2011
those little wires have reduced the blood flow and self inflicted injuries...a marvel...i can even find it due to the bright yellow handle...
on 12 December 2013
This shaver is a very good sturdy product. There are no metal parts (apart from the blade) which means no rusting.
on 10 January 2014
My second (or third) razor of this type. Nice to hold, widely available blades and gives a good clean shave with very few cuts.
on 26 March 2011
If you shave every day, the Wilkinson Sword 3D Diamond Protector may be a perfectly good razor blade. I tend to shave about every 3 days because I work from home and am not in the public eye. The blade is not good for my needs because it simply doesn't get to grips with the 3- or 4-day beard, it slides over rather than chopping through.
on 3 October 2015
Bought to replace the identical 20 odd year old item that broke, finally.
Who needs all these fancy wobbly headed, battery powered pieces of nonsense.
This works, and I like it.
on 31 May 2013
i've been using Wilkinsons for a while, this one suits me fine.
Not sure how many blades they are on now (12 blades in a razor maybe? lol)
Anyway bought a load of blades to go with this and it's still going strong...
Although I broke the plastic case that's with it through just transporting!
The razor is still good and working well...
on 28 February 2016
Worst shave Ive ever had! Replaced given blade with supposedly lesser quality Protector 3 blade, difference was night and day. Don't believe given blade was genuine and as it was vacuum sealed along with the razor that infers that the razor may not be genuine either.
on 8 July 2015
Cheap copy not by Wlikinson
on 21 January 2015
Ideal for sensitive skin,my other half only gets on with this razor.He rarely gets a cut and no rash either.
Good price too.