5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, changed my life..
I am 38 years old, i received this as part of a gift set at christmas that contained other Dove pro-age products and when i opened it i thought, what exactly are you trying to say here lol

These products are aimed at the over 50's but i ahve been using it since december and let me tell you that it has changed my skin massively since i started using it...
Published on 24 Jun. 2011 by Beanie Luck

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitterly disappointed with this product
Published 6 months ago by R. Cassidy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, changed my life.., 24 Jun. 2011
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Dove Pro-Age Supreme Moisture Care Body Butter - 250 ml Pack of 2 (Personal Care)

I put it on my skin after every shower or bath and im now almost 7 months into the year and i have not used a tenth of the tub yet, a little goes a very long way.

I have super super dry skin, usually a minute after i get out of the shower my skin will start itching and flaking off, as i also have mild eczema and my skin hates the water but since using this i have actually found that my skin has vastly improved and i no longer have the dry eczema patches that i had before on my elbows, my forearms and my legs, quite astonishing for a product that costs so little money.

This christmas when people ask me what i want, im actually gonna shock them by asking for it again, worth every single penny..

5.0 out of 5 stars It's..., 15 April 2013
Body Butter. It's Extremely thick, thats body butter for you. At least you can get every bit out of it, unlike you can in a pump dispenser. It feels lovely and velvety and has an awesome scent to it. It can take quite a long time to dry off though, so it's not much good for outting on then going - if you see what I mean?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great body butter, 14 Mar. 2014
Love this product, it really does what it promises. My skin is quite dry and after using every morning, my skin still feels soft the next day. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitterly disappointed with this product, 5 Sept. 2014
R. Cassidy - See all my reviews
Bitterly disappointed with this product: I was given a tub of Dove "Intensive Nourishment" body butter (the white tub) a couple of years ago, and it was wonderful - lovely texture, very effective, and long lasting. I asked for it again, and apparently Dove no longer make it, so I was given this stuff instead, but I am actually throwing the tub away as I dislike it so much.

Why? it smells! It's over-scented with a rather sickly odour that lingers on the skin for a long time. I'm sure the moisturing capabilitiy is just the same as the Intensive Nourishment one, but that product had a "faint but pleasant" odour, whereas this one is unpleasant, and very strong.

Also, it looks like putty! Yes, I know that shouldn't affect a review of a skin product, but it's off-putting and that, combined with the smell, have made me decide to throw it away altogether, and go back to simple Nivea.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 9 July 2011
Is quite amazing how this body butter feels on you re skin,leaves it so soft and has a great smell as well,the best smell from all the dove products,im only 22,and even if is not recomended for my age i cant give up to it,made me only good till now,i defenately recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars good body butter at a reasonable price, 18 April 2014
Like this body butter. I suffer with really dry and itchy skin and find this is helping. A little goes a long way and it has a nice smell, like it as much as the body shop butter. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever, 19 Aug. 2013
like other reviews,i didnt know i had 1 of these till i found in a cupboard.cant believe ive never used it.the texture+smell is soooo lovely.left my skin feeling so soft+great hand cream whilst putting it on.priced in big supermarket+it was over £2 more.defo would not use anything else in future.love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... used Dove products for years and this one is excellent giving smooth skin, 11 July 2014
I have used Dove products for years and this one is excellent giving smooth skin, wonderful.
All Dove Pro age products are great for my age and take care of my hair and my body leaving it smooth and manageable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Butter me up!!, 4 Aug. 2013
C. Neilson - See all my reviews
This body moisturiser is just brilliant. A little goes a long way and smells great too. I will definitely be converting to this and using it daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Body Cream, 17 Jun. 2014
I love this cream, it is a great moisturiser for dry skin and gives it suppleness throughout the day,lasting longer than other creams i have used.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›