Flavour: Barley Sugar|Change
Price:£2.72+ Free shipping

on 1 December 2014
Nice tin and good that the sweets are lightly dusted in sugar to prevent them sticking together. Only tried one so far but flavour was good and natural and none of the nasty after-taste that you sometimes get with sweets which use artificial flavours. Somewhat expensive but then quality is far better than most of the competition, and easier to carry around in the tin, so happy with my purchase.
on 10 September 2015
got them for our summer holiday driving to France as a my son gets car sick. They seems to work as the kids love having them and he wasn't sick. Whether it's a placebo or not who knows, but will be ordering more for next year.
VINE VOICEon 13 July 2016
This is a handy little tin of sweets to keep in the car. The taste is pleasant but not very strong which is disappointing. I was hoping for something less insipid.

My tin arrived dented in two places despite me having emailed the seller to ask for it to be well packaged to avoid damage. Like other reviewers I think these may be 'seconds'.
on 30 July 2012
I took the Barley Sugars on a return ferry crossing to France because I was forewarned that travel sickness could be a problem. The tin was convienient to carry in my bag. I was using Sea-Bands as well as the sweets on the outward journey and experienced no sea sickness. On the return journey I did not bother with these precautions because I thought I would be fine. However it turned out to be a rough sea and I experienced nausea. I put on the Sea-Bands and ate a few Barley Sugars and was completely fine within about 10 minutes. The Barley Sugars have a nice, subtle taste and I plan to eat what is left over just because I like them.
on 3 July 2013
Very nice product, good price and attractive tin. A good and competitive price and fitted the remit of what I required.
on 12 May 2014
For some reason, I was expecting these expensive boiled sweets to taste of ground coffee, but my heart sank when I read the list of ingredients on the underside of the tin, as follows: Sugar, Glucose syrup, Instant Coffee, Coffee flavour, Natural Colour Caramel E150. The instant coffee taste is the predominant flavour, and cheap instant coffee at that. If you don't like the bitter aftertaste that instant coffee imparts, you won't like these sweets.
on 27 January 2015
Lovely barley sugars, but both tins arrived dented as I guess the packaging was not secure enough. It made the tins difficult to open, which was annoying. The sweets themselves were great, however!
on 18 November 2014
If you remember as I do the lovely subtle taste of Barley Sugar sweets, then don't get these!! The 1star is for promt delivery but the sweets are a minus if that were possible!
No barley taste, looked at list of ingredients & blow me down...... NO BARLEY!!! They are plain sugar sweets, not worth the money, plus I have been spoilt by having recently purchased (whilst in Hospital) the Original Cavendish & Harvey brand that does have Barley Malt extract. Not so easy to buy individual ones on Amazon but you can get packs of them or look elsewhere. So to conclude.... If you remember the genuine Barley Sugar Drops.... Don't buys these!!
on 20 June 2014
These make change from ordinary sweets and we always keep a tin or two in the car. The flavours are excellent.
on 4 March 2014
I bought these for a group of mature car travellers - to keep in the vehicle for their days out.