on 5 February 2011
I regularly use both straighteners and curlers on my hair, as well as blow-drying it several times a week, so as you can see that's a lot of heat! My hair was becoming quite dry and damaged and my hairdresser recommended I try a heat protection spray on it.

Supersoft's spray is fabulous. It has a light, barely noticeable scent to it, and you only need a few sprays of it at a time so a bottle lasts well. I simply spray it in, comb through and then style as normal. It's a very lightweight spray and leaves no residue in the hair, therefore doesn't interfere with any other styling products such as sprays. My hair does indeed feel super soft after use and not sticky or weighed down.

I've been using this for around 2 months now, and there is no noticeable damage to my hair, and it's not feeling as dry as it used to, which are factors I'd have to give this product credit for.
on 19 October 2010
I love this straightening protection spray, it smells lovely, makes my hairs shiny and glossy and straighter than ever and you can see it is protecting your hair all the way through each strand. A beautiful product, lasts ages and well worth a purchase, but I am a HUGE fan of any schwarzkopf products.
on 15 February 2011
I really like this, It's as good as the proffesional ones which are sold in hair salons. I normally use Wella Flat Iron Spray but find this one just as good.
on 11 January 2012
Usually I like to leave my hair to dry naturally as it tends to frizz when it comes into contact with heat but during the winter months I have to blow dry as I have long hair that will stay damp all day if I don't. At first I was slightly worried I had bought the wrong product for me as the bottle states that this is meant for use with straightening irons but I've been using it with just a hairdryer and it still works perfectly. It seems like it protects my hair and also leaves it extra soft and shiny! My only negative would be that it smells pretty strongly of alcohol when you first spray it but it goes away very quickly when you start to blow dry and there is no residue left behind. Will definitely buy again!
on 1 June 2011
I was skeptical about buying this product as there are cheaper and more accessible alternatives around. However after reading the positive reviews here I decided to give it a go; and I'm so glad I did!

This stuff is *brilliant*! It leaves your hair stupidly soft! I use it for both blow drying and straightening. Personally I've found that if you use expensive shampoo and conditioner (like Redken for example) with it, the "soft" effect is MUCH better than using cheaper drug store products (like Herbal Essences).

However saying that using this product *will* make your hair softer regardless of what you use. So it's entirely up to you, but believe me. This stuff (esp for the price) is worth buying.
on 6 April 2012
I bought this as a test really, after using many many heat protection sprays and still getting frizzy hair after so many years of blow-drying and using ghds! Have to say im very impressed, especially for the price. I've used many products as I've said, including the rather expensive morrocan oil, and more hair-dresser type sold products.

I'd really recommend this product, buy it!
on 31 August 2012
I tried this product out for a couple of months and I found it to be absolutely rubbish. It smells of alcohol which proves that it has quite a large quantity of alcohol in the spray which drys out hair and is damaging to hair or any part of yourself which you are trying to keep soft. My hair became extremely damaged through those couple of months while using this spray every time I applied heat to my hair and had to cut a lot of my ends off. Rubbish, please don't waste your time with this product and go get something from the Got2Be range or even better, the Vo5 heat protect range.
on 19 January 2012
Ive used this once or twice, delivery was a bit long and the packaging was a bit unpresentable. However, the spray was very good and did not make my hair greasy after a day, it protected my hair well to the damage I cause it! I must recommend for "reHeat offenders" ;)
on 8 January 2012
This spray is amazing, it made my hair really smooth as well as protecting it from my hair dryer. I would definetely recommend it!
on 15 November 2011
Very Happy With Purchase.
Come in a big box with lots of paper
delivery came very quickly, earlier than expected
lasts a very long time, had mine for 4 months and its only just running out.
smells okay, more good than bad.
protects my hair from split ends, breakages, white dots etc.
used against blow drying straightening curling crimping & waving

thanks to seller (Y)