5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product.
I received some of this as part of a set for Father's Day.

I am pleasantly surprised.

It is less harsh than soap and for someone of my age I need all the help I can get.

I use it in conjunction with the shaving gel which I must say is excellent too.

Published on 10 July 2012 by Glenn Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars Nivea for men
I was tempted by a magazine article. Frankly it doesn't seem any better than the Tesco equivalent which is cheaper.
Published 14 months ago by J. Bradley

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product., 10 July 2012
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Nivea For Men Sensitive 100 ml Face Wash (Misc.)
I received some of this as part of a set for Father's Day.

I am pleasantly surprised.

I use it in conjunction with the shaving gel which I must say is excellent too.

Follow this up with the old skin soother by the same people and you have a good cleaning regime.

A Big tip is try to gauge just how much of the stuff you need. After a few experiments you will see that a little really does go a long way and the stuff will last longer.
Other wise you are just washing your money away.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me spot free!, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Nivea For Men Sensitive 100 ml Face Wash (Misc.)
My skin has always been sensitive and i have used this product for years. When i'm not using it, i get spots, when i am, they disappear!

I used to use the old version too and i will agree i've noticed that it does dry me out a lot more than the previous version, but i feel this product still deserves 5 stars!

Thanks to Amazons Add-On thingy i have now ordered 5. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea for men, 26 Dec. 2009
Reviewer (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nivea For Men Sensitive 100 ml Face Wash (Misc.)
I use this a couple a times a week, mainly when I feel or see my skin looking greasy. I use this when im in the shower as I find its easier to rinse it off after I have applied it.

The face wash itself is a thick gel, which you need quite a bit at a time to do your whole face; I would say an amount about the size of a 2 pence piece in your palm. Rubbing it between your hands with warm water turns the gel into a rich white lather. After rubbing onto your face and massaging in with your fingers, you can feel the pores being cleaned as your skin instantly feels fresher. Your face feels and looks less greasy immediately after using it which is good. I also find that my skin will not look greasy for the rest of the day, but have since found that I have to do this everyday for best results for my skin. On the tube, the product description describes the face wash as being fragrance free. However, I don't think that it is. I do quite like the smell of the product, so it doesn't matter to me as I'd rather it smell as it does than not at all!

However, this feeling of fresh skin seems too temporary after getting out of the shower, that you wish you had done it twice! Also, you do get through the tubes quite quickly even though they are 100ml tubes. I find that if using daily which I like to do, then you can soon get through the tube, maybe in a fortnight! Like other Nivea products, this can soon become costly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nivea for men, 16 Jan. 2014
J. Bradley "Selah" (Hexham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Nivea For Men Sensitive 100 ml Face Wash (Misc.)
Is a great product. My husband uses this daily and insists on this as his face wash. Leaving skin feeling refreshed and thoroughly cleansed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and easy application, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Nivea For Men Sensitive 100 ml Face Wash (Misc.)
Good price for good product-leaves skin claen and smooth.Good price and would reorder again.Lathers well and useful for delicate areas too.

5.0 out of 5 stars he always uses Nivea very nice and good for your skin, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Nivea For Men Sensitive 100 ml Face Wash (Misc.)
Bought for my husband. he always uses Nivea very nice and good for your skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than soap, 17 Sept. 2008
M. QUINN - See all my reviews
I always just washed with soap but it left my skin feeling tight afterwards. I bought this and have been washing with it instead of soap, I feel really clean after using it and my skin doesn't feel tight afterwards.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 July 2014
Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars but it's a bit too gentle and doesn't exfoliate as well as I'd like. This facewash cleanses well without being too harsh, 20 Aug. 2014
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nivea For Men Sensitive 100 ml Face Wash (Misc.)
I have sensitive skin and I haven't had much luck with most face washes. They tend to dry my skin out or leave a burning sensation after a wash. I've had luck with Cetaphil, but it's a bit too gentle and doesn't exfoliate as well as I'd like. This facewash cleanses well without being too harsh.

Nivea For Men Sensitive 100 ml Face Wash