4.0 out of 5 stars No faff
I was breast feeding but needed a sterilizer for my breastpump and settled for this one. I was not used to sterilizing bottles etc everyday so this was perfect as you can reuse the solution over 24 hours. It is essentially just a bucket but does fit a lot in. Can also be used for plastic toys!
Published 18 months ago by ...

3.0 out of 5 stars Basically paying for a big plastic box
If I knew then what I know now, I would have just bought Milton tablets and filled up the sink to soak my son's bottles! You are just paying for an empty box. My bottles were too large to fit inside the holes at the bottom of the box and I often had so many bottles the weighted part inside was no use. I would advise saving your money and just buying the excellent...
Published 14 months ago by Lisa Maynard

4.0 out of 5 stars No faff, 16 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 9 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
Fantastic, does as it states, quick & easy as 123. So simple, a 15 minute wait when using Milton fluid then everything is ready to use. Good for the environment, no energy source needed. Would recommend to any new Mum or Grandparent.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
AFTER LOOKING THROUGH THE DIFFERENT STERILISERS SUCH AS MICROWAVE, COLD WATER, ELECTRIC. DECIDED ON THIS BASIC COLD WATER STERILISER THAT YOU USE STERILISER TABLETS AND KEEPS STERILISED FOR 24HOURS. SIMILAR PRODUCTS USED IN HOSPITALS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
Better than any microwave or steam steriliser! Easy to use and keeps all equipment sterile for 24 hours! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
ive bought this for my daughter ,she had one 5 years ago for her 1st baby very satisfied well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend to anyone, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
I used this cold water steriliser in hospital when my baby girl was in neonatal for a few days after her birth.

I had actually bought a microwave sterilisation system to use at home, but ended up buying this as I found it so much easier and more convenient to just be able to leave bottles and pump equipment in it for use whenever you need them next, rather than having to sterilise things after each and every use. The sound of the microwave being on almost permanently was driving me and my husband mad!

The sterilising tablets are so cheap to buy, it's far more cost effective too.

Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling., 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
I bought this as a second steriliser for traveling as I already have an electric steam steriliser for home. This was the product that was given to us in the maternity hospital to use and the reason I ordered it.
The bucket holds quite a few bottles in it and is very sturdy. The sides a clearly marked out for filling and the plastic tray inside holds all equipment safely under the water. The handle bends to the left and right of the bucket and acts as a locking system for the lid. It has been really handy for travelling and I found it much easier to take this away with us rather than try to pack an electric steriliser and locate plug sockets while we are away. Its a bonus that the lid locks as you can place bottles etc in the bucket whilst in the boot of your car and it's still all contained when you reach your destination. While this is a handy little item for travelling I'm not really sure it would be a substitute for my home steam steriliser mainly due to size and the amount it holds I'm comparison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
Bought as an extra steriliser when twin babies come to visit.
Just as easy as Dr.Brown electric one which had to be replaced
because it broke down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Milton Steriliser, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
This is a great product. Quick wash in the morning, fill with 5L of water, add sterilising tablet and this will last for 24 hours. I prefer this to the microwave one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White) (Baby Product)
Haven't used mine yet but my friend has the exact same and have used hers when helping with babysitting-is quick, easy and is perfect for any bits and bobs u think may need sterilising :) look forward to using mine when baby arrives :)

Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White)