Colour: Nearly Nude|Change

VINE VOICEon 29 April 2014
This is an effective treatment to split nails. I have a couple of nails that insist on splitting every now and again and when this happens I put this on them and it provides a protective layer whilst the nail grows back stronger.
on 31 May 2014
Love this and it's really works I was abit unsure at first but after a week or so my nails are a lot stronger
on 22 June 2016
I bought this set in order to avoid the time and expense of having to go for a regular manicure. I've just used it for the first time, and am pleasantly surprised! Considering this is the first time I've ever done a french manicure the results are surprisingly good. The vinyl guides are really easy to apply and give a nice crisp edge to the white tips of the nail. I was slightly worried that the top coat would make my nails too opaque; however even though I applied two coats I can still see the natural nail colour through the nail varnish, but they now have a really nice shine to them and look really professional. Although application of the white tip colour was slightly fiddly I'm sure that this will get easier with practice. Would probably still go for a professional manicure for a special occasion, but this is an excellent alternative for everyday nails.
on 9 November 2013
Have been wearing this for years. Makes a very good base coat. Or just a clear protection for the nails - is strue to it's title - hard a nails. The best.
on 13 April 2013
Good price and does what it says it will. You barely need to use any as well so will definitely last you a very long time!
on 11 June 2016
Have been using this for a couple of years now but usually buy it from boots !!

It's one of the best in my opinion , the guides you get are very sticky so I don't put on a base coat as the stickers pull it off ,

You don't get any of the white tip bleeding underneath the guides ,

I personally don't use the pink colour on top as I like the tips to be brilliant white
on 3 June 2015
Really nice french manicure kit, good quality polish but chips easily even with a top coat of clear.
on 18 April 2016
This has hardened my nails quite nicely and has definitely stopped them bending nearly as much
on 14 April 2016
great fo a quick do it yourself and is fool proof. saved a small fortune on salon trips...
on 29 June 2016
A friend introduced me to this nail treatment and it certainly does strengthen and take care of the nails. A good coat usually lasts for a week, so, although it is expensive, it lasts for a long while. This is my 3rd bottle in around 18 months and I would not be without it.