on 12 July 2012
This case is definitely not for an iPad as advertised (Either that or there is an identical product at a smaller size). I ordered expecting it to fit the new iPad. The case has useable space of about 9" x 6" and the iPad itself is 9.5" x 7.5". I could see it fitting a Kindle or a 7" tablet, but definitely not an iPad or any other 10" tablet.
on 1 December 2012
All I will say spend a few pounds more and get something quality.

Seems quality control on this product is rubbish. I got one where the Neoprene is creased on one side and on the other side the thin fabric glued to the neoprene is done so poorly that the thin fabric is creased in multiple places.

It's also not a snug fit for my 10" Samsung tablet, so it runs around freely inside it and there is a rubbery odor.
on 14 July 2012
Just as the title said, very good price and very good product. Ive been looking for something simple like this in other shops and they are nearly all quadruple the price. Thankyou.
Buying this for my Asus Transformer Prime tablet, I wanted a sleeve which would protect it from knocks and scrapes when I leave it lying around in the house and when I carry it in my work bag. This does the job very well.

The neoprene is thick enough for the tablet to be protected from any knocks you may give it in a bag. The neoprene will NOT protect my tablet if I were to drop it. But I could certainly throw a book on top of it and feel assured that the tablet would be fine.

My 10 inch Asus tablet is a little smaller than the case - there is probably a half-inch along the long axis and three-quarters to a full inch of empty space along the shorter axis of the case. Some people may find that insufficiently snug, but it's fine for me.

At a price of less than two coffees at Starbucks, I think this is great value. I reduced my rating from five stars to four stars only because the case is a little larger than the tablet which makes it 'great' rather than 'perfect' - but I'm still very pleased with 'only' great.
on 24 May 2012
I have bought this product to house my ipad 3. My ipad has a tecknet leather cover on it permanently and this cover fits snug over the leather cover so gives added protection when travelling or storing. I tried a few of these soft cases, the Belkin and the Iluv were far too small so I have needed to do a series of returns. This one fits perfectly and the price is crazy cheap. Other reviewers complain of petrol smell, which is true, but I pegged mine on the line for half a day and it has nearly disappeared.
on 22 January 2013
I bought this as a case for my new galaxy note 10.1 tablet.
The case is quite cheap compared to the competition. The build quality is good, the zippers work fine.
The only downside it that is is sgnificantly larger than the tablet. You can hold the case with the thumb and the index finger and not even feel the tablet inbetween.
I would prefer a tighter fit.
Nevertheless, for someone that needs a case to store the tablet, and then use it without any permanent case, I would recommend it.
I ordered this case for an Asus netbook I purchased for my wife. It is a perfect fit, feels good, easy to get the netbook in and out, and provides soft protection for carrying it around. Closure is by a double zip. In the event, I returned to netbook, which was faulty, but, until I decide on a replacement, I have been using it with my Asus TF300T Trandformer, and have been very pleased with it; I will probably have to get another one when the new netbook arrives.
on 5 June 2012
This economical soft case is well made and seems to provide adequate protection for my 10 inch Android tablet. It is roomy enough to also include a micro fibre cloth.
on 18 December 2012
Nice case and nice zip. Pleased with the case as a product but not fit gor purpose.

Case is far too big for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch Tablet - White (ARM Cortex A9 1.4GHz, 16GB, Wi-Fi, BT, Android 4.0) Rattles around case with well over an inch too much space. Was looking for a nice snug and secure case for protection. Will keep for the sake of keeping my tablet protected.
on 14 February 2012
I bought this for my Wacom graphics tablet which measures exactly 18 x26 so I thought it may be a tight fit. There is enough space for the cable and pen and a bit to spare. It's not the thickest of foam but then it's a lot cheaper than others on the market and should prevent damage from small knocks.