Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 10 July 2015
The beautiful voices of All Angels blend and harmonise to sooth your mood.
on 10 August 2010
I bought this item for a friend and she was delighted with it Thank you
on 19 February 2015
Loved it. If you get any more of this type of music, pleaselet me know.
on 16 November 2015
If I could only have 1 CD in my collection this would be it.
on 22 November 2008
Grotesque, air brushed caricatures nearly put me off buying this. Not in the same league as the inspiringly beautifully natural first cover. WHERE'S THE SIMPLICITY GONE.

Slightly disappointed, just very slightly. I should have listened to my instincts and I wouldn't have missed much. I get more enjoyment from the debut album. This album is all right. But just all right. It's not got what the first album had - good choice of crossover songs. This time around they have picked songs that cannot be improved or sound similar to what's gone before. Shame because I love the first album - its one that I put on when I'm busy and before I know it I end up sitting down putting my feet up and just chillin right through to the end of the album. Every time! Its bliss.

This just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid but I wish the girls every bit of success because I really do love their first album and look forward to the next.

My suggestion for songs they can put on their next album:
any song by the carpenters
shine a light by van the man
love will tear us apart by joy division
caught in a trap
bring it on home to me
i will always love you
on 8 May 2015
if you like the All Angels you will love this CD
on 19 March 2012
I was looking forward to receive this CD. But after hearing a couple of songs I was very disappointed. I asked several friends and family if they would like to have the CD for free. But nobody wanted it. I gave it to a charity shop.
on 2 October 2015
Brilliant CD...and marvellous value!
on 27 June 2015
Very nice CD. Really relaxing music
on 16 November 2007
I'm not being nasty, but judging by the stuff we've been able to get hold of on their website and on here, I don't think this is a very good follow up album by the all angels. Now, before you shoot me down in flames, hear me out. I've love the first album, full of beautiful simple songs that really complimented the girls young voices. There is a purity of voice in these young girls, that is unique, that is what we want to hear. With this album they have attempted lots of pop songs, which to be honest, their voices aren't flexible enough to cope with. The purity of sound they enjoy as young singers, is exposed as a limitation when they try to attempt pop material. Nothing compares to you is totally at odds with the sound these lovely girls create, I just don't get that selection really.

I feel that Katherine Jenkins hs made a huge mistake by going too popesque in her new album, and I don't feel this is good for the all angels either. I love these girls, they are so sweet - but I really wanted more of the material from their first album, not a pop album.

I hope the third album is lessy pop'y and more in their own style.

Kelly Smith