5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, natural comedian
I came across Jason Manford randomly when watching Live at the Apollo and instantly pegged him as a rising star! I used to live in the Liverpool area so his material especially about the Manchester vs Liverpool rivalry was great!

Published on 5 Mar. 2010 by Mr. N. Wildman

3.0 out of 5 stars A good comic.
A good DVD for sitting in with your mates, very funny in places, humorous in others. Occasional 'belly laughs'.
Published on 7 Feb. 2010 by J. Neale

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, natural comedian, 5 Mar. 2010
Mr. N. Wildman "nickwildman2" (Beds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)

One of the main things that makes Jason great at comedy is the fact that he's a normal bloke that you could have a pint with, all of his material is based on normal life experiences that anyone can relate to and his style of delivery is so natural, you may as well be having a chat in the pub!

You will find yourself laughing at his material because it is based on things you have probably done yourself! The section about the thank you wave when driving really tickled me as I'm exactly the same! At one point the other week I was driving and some idiot cut me up and I found myself mouthing "I will rape you" at them (watch the DVD, it will make sense then) then couldn't stop laughing.

All in all, one of the best comedy DVDs I've seen for ages, second only to Michael McIntyre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest man alive, 20 Nov. 2009
K. Marley "Karen Marley" (Richmond, N Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
I've seen him live 3 times, I've watched this 3 times since I got it, and even when I can practically recite his show its still hilarious and priceless :) The crowd are fabulous, the DVD has been put together very well, and the show is well written and performed by a master. Fantastic northern observational humour that will appeal to everyone and anyone. Not offensive, rude or cringeworthy. An excellent evenings viewing and well worth every penny. A true superstar!! I would recommend it to everyone, a must buy this Christmas!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jason Manford Dvd, 21 Nov. 2009
Ms. Nicola Warner (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely brilliant. So funny!! A total must see. I started watching it late at night with the intention of watching just 15 minutes but i ended up watching the whole thing until the early hours. I just couldn't stop watching. Late for work the next day but so worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top comedian!, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
I've seen a couple of Jason Manfords appearances on small TV shows and small performances and thought he was hilarious, instanlty one of my favourite comedians. And he still is. This DVD is worth buying or watching if you are a fan, or even just a fan of any stand-up. The performance is great, apart from just 1 or 2 problems: he recycles a few jokes from other things I've seen and it just isn't the same... And some of the jokes drag on a little too long, and you can even see the crowd waiting for him to move onto the next joke.

5.0 out of 5 stars LMAO, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
Great loved it hes so funny thru out want to go see him live now would definatley recommend this dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hilarious, 7 July 2010
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
Just finished watching this and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Jason is one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen. I seen him from 8 out of 10 cats and he's always on the ball and cracks me up so I had to buy this. Any doubts, don't have, BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars jason manford live at manchester apollo, 6 Jan. 2010
J. Porter (midlands uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd is brilliant. Jason is very funny and we were all laughing from the start. I liked him because he is funny without being rude or using bad language. Would recommend this to anyone who wants a good laugh it was well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The one to watch!, 30 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
Having seen Jason on 8 out of 10 cats and live at the apollo,i thought i'd see what his dvd was like and i have to say i'm sold! Down to earth,relatable comedy at its best! Definately one to watch as he's fantastic! Watch out Michael McIntyre!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
I love comedy shows and Jason Manford's is one of the best. He is funny from the get go. He doesn't try to shock, be rude, or try to be clever. He just tells funny stories and jokes. I highly recommend this DVD to anyone that loves to laugh!

4.0 out of 5 stars CLASS ACT, 3 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD] (DVD)
JASON MANFORD IS AN OUTSTANDING OBSERVATIONAL COMEDIAN WITH A LIKEABLE PERSONALITY WHOSE COMIC TIMING AND INTERACTION WITH THE AUDIENCE IS SUPERB. ITS A DVD TO BE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE AS IT IS GENUINELY FUNNY FROM START TO FINISH

Jason Manford Live at the Manchester Apollo [DVD]