5.0 out of 5 stars Superb golf ball retriever
Quite simply it pays for itself. Much better than the ones you have to scoop a ball , this works by just placing the retriever over the ball it catches it and you have your ball!. I dont know how it works it just does.A great design and it works !!! Brilliant.
Published on 3 Aug 2010 by Mr. G. R. Turner

2.0 out of 5 stars Potentially great product; ruined by terrible packaging.
Published on 8 Aug 2012 by G Pizzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb golf ball retriever, 3 Aug 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars telescopic ball retriever, 21 Sep 2010
This review is from: 18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever (Sports)
An amazing golf accessory, much better than other types I have had. It is simple to use and the ball doesn't fall out as you are retrieving it. Everyone who has played golf with me since I purchased it is very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ball, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: 18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever (Sports)
At an advance age ,I find the chore of getting into and out of bunkers extremely difficult ,and I therefor do not make any effort to climb in.The retriever is invaluable at allowing me to continue play.

1.0 out of 5 stars ball retriever, 18 July 2013
This review is from: 18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever (Sports)
retriever arrived promptly and looks good.
However it is in my opinion very poorly constructed,i was unable to tighten the sections enough to prevent them sliding about under their own weight. Those balls I could reach it failed to pick up. The cup and tongue are loose and look fragile. There are no instructions included so maybe its me!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality ball retriever, 15 July 2013
This review is from: 18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever (Sports)
does everything I needed, easily retrieve a ball from water or other hazards by just placing the head over the ball and lifting up, only thing I can say to fault it is that at 18 foot it bends quite a lot

2.0 out of 5 stars Potentially great product; ruined by terrible packaging., 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: 18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever (Sports)
I ordered this item as ball retrievers are rare & expensive where I live (Middle East) - this one had good reviews. I'm sure I would have given this five stars had it not arrived in packaging that was too small for the product. This meant that the person who physically packaged the item jammed it into a cardbord "sheath" TOO SHORT for the product and insodoing weakened and bent the neck of the product, which promptly snapped off when the product was unpackaged fully. I've left feedback and photos on the packaging page; I'm unsure whether these are viewable to the general public. Very disappointed that I don't have a ball collector - the blow is softened by the fact I now have an 18ft poking stick which appears very sturdy and has a sharp end where the head was sheared off.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 2 May 2012
This review is from: 18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever (Sports)
bought this ball retriever just over a year ago after reading good reviews, but the head came off and was lost very poor quality

4.0 out of 5 stars 18ft telescopic ball retriever, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: 18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever (Sports)
Excellent product that works very well. The extra length makes it possible to retrieve balls that most other retrievers cannot reach.The product was delivered very quickly and without any problems .

4.0 out of 5 stars 18 ft Telescopic golf ball Retriever, 11 Sep 2013
Great piece of kit
Very long
Ideally the cup could do be slightly bigger in diameter to help capture the ball more easily.
Easy to use
I would recommend this one over others to anyone else looking for a retriever.

3.0 out of 5 stars reasonable, 27 May 2013
This review is from: 18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever (Sports)
This product is as described and has worked fine on a couple of occasions. However, the shaft at the retreiver is quite weak and got bent out of shape on last outing simply by pressing down on ground when retreiving a ball. I'm fairly sure that I will have to do a little repair work soon in order to keep it working.
[ This should be a simple enough task if you are any-way competent at D.I.Y. ]
If you require A product that is more robust then I suggest that you spend some more money and get a different product, but if you are on a budget and are careful then it will definitely do the job for you.

18ft Telescopic Ball Retriever