5.0 out of 5 stars Youthful look
Published on 9 May 2011 by Siobhan

1.0 out of 5 stars no good
waste of money, leaves a film that as the day goes on starts to come off like u were using a rubber all the bits left behind yuck yuck yuck
Published 18 months ago by bel

5.0 out of 5 stars Youthful look, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment (Personal Care)
This product was excellent - so much so that I would purchase again - having read a previous review where the customer stated that it left a porridge like constistency on the skin I took the advice of another reviewer and used it sparinlgy and the results are immdeiate - my skin looked a lot younger and it managed to disguise my worst wrinkles - I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow-great results!, 1 Sept. 2013
I have deep lines above my lips(yuk)! I had fillers last year(£200) this olay wrinkle filler has done just as much as the filler did!! and i dont have to put up with numbness and bruising! Only thing i would recommend is to use a tiny amount so you dont get any residue,love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 6 Jun. 2013
K. Galbraith (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Only 4 stars because it's not perfect, however I love this product! I thought long and hard before purchasing it and in fact the only reason I did, was because on finding myself days away from my 40th birthday (a number I've never previously been at all bothered about) I had some kind of mid-life crisis (literally on the verge of booking myself in for botox) over a few forehead lines. Forehead lines that are quite pronounced, but even I know in a more rational state of mind, they're nowhere near as bad as I sometimes 'think' they are.

So I started looking for topical fillers, and there are a LOT of them out there, some are very expensive, some not so expensive but not very good when you check out the reviews. Given how desperate I was feeling at the time with my big birthday and a celebratory night-out looming fast on the horizon, I bought the Olay 30 second wrinkle filler, hoping it would turn up in time (which is did - almost next day) and that it would provide the miracle I was after.

I was not disappointed. Does it completely eradicate the offending wrinkles on my forehead...no. But it does greatly diminish them. To the point that they are barely noticeable unless I really raise or furrow my brow. That is a vast improvement because previously, especially when covered in make-up, the lines (in my opinion) looked deep and obvious. As for the very fine lines around my eyes (and they are very fine, I'm very lucky) they melted away into nothing.

Personally, I found applying the cream to be a complete doddle. I have not experienced any of the issues other reviewers have reported, whether I've used too much product, waited for the moisturiser to fully absorb, or not. I just throw everything on and seems to work out ok :)

I will definitely be buying more. And now I know it works so well for me, I wouldn't even flinch at paying the full RRP. A little goes a very long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars olay - great price, great product, you must try!!, 6 May 2011
this product is utterly amazing and genuinely makes a difference to any wrinkles - not just "fine lines" - can't believe the terrific price on Amazon and free delivery - bought two of them and wish I'd got more - you must try, great service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars olay, 28 Oct. 2009
Mrs. Angela Thomas "vogue" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
ivebeen using this product since it came on market-does exactly what it says! and costs £10 less from amazon than in the high street stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun. 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I was sceptical about this product as I've tried loads of anti-wrinkle creams before from various companies at varying prices with varying results. But by jolly, this one works! I've recently lost a lot of weight and this shows on my face and though I've had a few wrinkles for a while they have gotten deeper and been busy multiplying. This cream is applied directly to the wrinkle and instantly (30 seconds) fills it in. My skin is quite sensitive and I've had slight reactions to many creams before but not this one! Honestly whoever invented this should get a medal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it instead of Benefit's Porefessional, 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this product as a cheaper alternative to Benefit's Porefessional Primer. The Olay filler has the same texture and colour and works just as effectively. A brilliant find!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 25 Feb. 2011
Having read some of the negative reviews of this product, I almost didn't buy.... thank goodness I did. It is wonderful, it works to the extent that it gives me a whole new confidence. It does smooth out the appearance of wrinkles - I use it around my mouth and my lipstick looks so much neater, not ragged. I use it over moisturiser and not too much and it blends in well with absolutely none of the pastry board effect - what was happening there?? Too much, not moisturised??? Anyway, I am buying more for my daughters!

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 13 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 second?, 7 Jun. 2011
It says 30 second filler it only takes 10 seconds max to gain the full effect.Highly recommended and will certainly buy more when needed.Great thing is you only need a small amount so very economical