5.0 out of 5 stars Youthful look
Published on 9 May 2011 by Siobhan

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin, oily and does not work!
Published on 28 Oct. 2012 by Suzanne C

5.0 out of 5 stars Youthful look, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment (Personal Care)
This product was excellent - so much so that I would purchase again - having read a previous review where the customer stated that it left a porridge like constistency on the skin I took the advice of another reviewer and used it sparinlgy and the results are immdeiate - my skin looked a lot younger and it managed to disguise my worst wrinkles - I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow-great results!, 1 Sept. 2013
I have deep lines above my lips(yuk)! I had fillers last year(£200) this olay wrinkle filler has done just as much as the filler did!! and i dont have to put up with numbness and bruising! Only thing i would recommend is to use a tiny amount so you dont get any residue,love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars olay - great price, great product, you must try!!, 6 May 2011
this product is utterly amazing and genuinely makes a difference to any wrinkles - not just "fine lines" - can't believe the terrific price on Amazon and free delivery - bought two of them and wish I'd got more - you must try, great service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars olay, 28 Oct. 2009
Mrs. Angela Thomas "vogue" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
ivebeen using this product since it came on market-does exactly what it says! and costs £10 less from amazon than in the high street stores

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 23 Aug. 2013
This works immediately but you need to get used to it. You have to spread it gently and then wait! It does disguise lines but you cannot really reapply it. You have to use a wipe or cleanser to clean the skin and start again. Once you get used to how it works it is fine. However if you have a lot of lines you will spend a lot of money so only use it on lines you are worried about.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 25 Feb. 2011
Having read some of the negative reviews of this product, I almost didn't buy.... thank goodness I did. It is wonderful, it works to the extent that it gives me a whole new confidence. It does smooth out the appearance of wrinkles - I use it around my mouth and my lipstick looks so much neater, not ragged. I use it over moisturiser and not too much and it blends in well with absolutely none of the pastry board effect - what was happening there?? Too much, not moisturised??? Anyway, I am buying more for my daughters!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 6 Jun. 2013
K. Galbraith (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Only 4 stars because it's not perfect, however I love this product! I thought long and hard before purchasing it and in fact the only reason I did, was because on finding myself days away from my 40th birthday (a number I've never previously been at all bothered about) I had some kind of mid-life crisis (literally on the verge of booking myself in for botox) over a few forehead lines. Forehead lines that are quite pronounced, but even I know in a more rational state of mind, they're nowhere near as bad as I sometimes 'think' they are.

So I started looking for topical fillers, and there are a LOT of them out there, some are very expensive, some not so expensive but not very good when you check out the reviews. Given how desperate I was feeling at the time with my big birthday and a celebratory night-out looming fast on the horizon, I bought the Olay 30 second wrinkle filler, hoping it would turn up in time (which is did - almost next day) and that it would provide the miracle I was after.

I was not disappointed. Does it completely eradicate the offending wrinkles on my forehead...no. But it does greatly diminish them. To the point that they are barely noticeable unless I really raise or furrow my brow. That is a vast improvement because previously, especially when covered in make-up, the lines (in my opinion) looked deep and obvious. As for the very fine lines around my eyes (and they are very fine, I'm very lucky) they melted away into nothing.

Personally, I found applying the cream to be a complete doddle. I have not experienced any of the issues other reviewers have reported, whether I've used too much product, waited for the moisturiser to fully absorb, or not. I just throw everything on and seems to work out ok :)

I will definitely be buying more. And now I know it works so well for me, I wouldn't even flinch at paying the full RRP. A little goes a very long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it instead of Benefit's Porefessional, 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this product as a cheaper alternative to Benefit's Porefessional Primer. The Olay filler has the same texture and colour and works just as effectively. A brilliant find!

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 second?, 7 Jun. 2011
It says 30 second filler it only takes 10 seconds max to gain the full effect.Highly recommended and will certainly buy more when needed.Great thing is you only need a small amount so very economical

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin, oily and does not work!, 28 Oct. 2012
Having looked at ALL the reviews, this product from Olay, receives an overall good rating, which just goes to prove, that one product may work really well for some, but NOt for others, I'm in the latter category. I had always used Superdrugs " instant wrinkle erase" before they decided to pull it off the shelves, still do not know why, it was the BEST, even over the much higher priced products. Still this is about OLAY 30 second wrinkle filler. MY OPINION: is that it is too thin and oily, and does not fill or mask the lines. Lets face it girls, who is worried about a FEW FINE laughter lines around the eyes, it's normal and certainly adds to character, NO, it's those deep nose to mouth lines, the deep lines that cause a sagging affect under the eye, that we would most like to ERASE ( for good) but alas, unless one ventures onto the surgeons table, that is not going to happen. I have used quite a few of these INSTANT wrinkle erasers, and I prefer the THICKER substance one's, such as Triactyline, as this serves to work better against deeper set wrinkles OVER OLAY. Olay I'm sure is fine if you're 30 or even 40, but once in your 50's the lines are becoming deeper, and therefore one needs a heavier duty product. I have heard of people complaining about white residue from the heaver products, but that only happens when rubbed on, or put on too thickly in one go.
SORRY..OLAY but I only give you 1 *, you need to update the consistency and oil base.