5.0 out of 5 stars Youthful look
Published on 9 May 2011 by Siobhan

1.0 out of 5 stars no good
waste of money, leaves a film that as the day goes on starts to come off like u were using a rubber all the bits left behind yuck yuck yuck
Published 19 months ago by bel

5.0 out of 5 stars Youthful look, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment (Personal Care)
This product was excellent - so much so that I would purchase again - having read a previous review where the customer stated that it left a porridge like constistency on the skin I took the advice of another reviewer and used it sparinlgy and the results are immdeiate - my skin looked a lot younger and it managed to disguise my worst wrinkles - I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow-great results!, 1 Sept. 2013
I have deep lines above my lips(yuk)! I had fillers last year(£200) this olay wrinkle filler has done just as much as the filler did!! and i dont have to put up with numbness and bruising! Only thing i would recommend is to use a tiny amount so you dont get any residue,love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars olay, 28 Oct. 2009
Mrs. Angela Thomas "vogue" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
ivebeen using this product since it came on market-does exactly what it says! and costs £10 less from amazon than in the high street stores

5.0 out of 5 stars olay - great price, great product, you must try!!, 6 May 2011
this product is utterly amazing and genuinely makes a difference to any wrinkles - not just "fine lines" - can't believe the terrific price on Amazon and free delivery - bought two of them and wish I'd got more - you must try, great service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it instead of Benefit's Porefessional, 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this product as a cheaper alternative to Benefit's Porefessional Primer. The Olay filler has the same texture and colour and works just as effectively. A brilliant find!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 25 Feb. 2011
Having read some of the negative reviews of this product, I almost didn't buy.... thank goodness I did. It is wonderful, it works to the extent that it gives me a whole new confidence. It does smooth out the appearance of wrinkles - I use it around my mouth and my lipstick looks so much neater, not ragged. I use it over moisturiser and not too much and it blends in well with absolutely none of the pastry board effect - what was happening there?? Too much, not moisturised??? Anyway, I am buying more for my daughters!

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 13 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 second?, 7 Jun. 2011
It says 30 second filler it only takes 10 seconds max to gain the full effect.Highly recommended and will certainly buy more when needed.Great thing is you only need a small amount so very economical

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky soft, 15 Jan. 2014
So love this cream, I use it daily, great size tube for the price. I use it as a moisturiser.

1.0 out of 5 stars Powdery and light, and falls down in comparison with other similar products, 19 Feb. 2014
I bought this on the strength of other reviews and the price. I don't like the product and wouldn't buy again. It's not 'strong' enough to give good all day cover like Tri-Aklinine nor does it smooth pores as well as Benefits POREfessional. So the only use I have for it is when I can't immediately find these other two products. It's too light, a little powdery somehow and doesn't last once applied at all. Perhaps if you are in your twenties looking for a smoothing product but it's just not enough for older skin and for those that don't want to reapply frequently during the day.