Size: 20 PackColour Name: blackChange

on 19 August 2010
As well as the usual spaghetti tidy up I have used these for keeping earphone/charger cables tidy and to save wrapping them around the cables two or three times I've just cut them to length for ease of use.

They do exactly what you need them to perfectly
I highly recommend these. I used to use plastic use-once cable ties, but they are a real pain when you need to alter the route of a loom, add or remove cables from it. Sticky tape is another solution, but after a short time that tends to leave sticky deposits on the cables which traps gunk and dead insects and looks awful. So, these are ideal. They do up nice and tight, but are easily removeable and can be reused for many many years, and they look nicer than tie wraps too. Keeps your cabling neat and tidy in a cheap and practical way. Nice one guys!
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2011
A good little product. Just been setting up a new TV and used this velcro cable ties rather than the plastic ones, so that I can undo and redo them when I change equipment, wiring etc.
Would give them 5 stars but lose a star for the makers name emblazoned in white which you always see as this is the on the outer part of the tie when its done up.
on 5 May 2009
There are fantastic - reusable cable ties, no plastic waste.

Ties are good quality and well priced. Good service too.
on 23 January 2010
Like most people I bought these to tidy up the jungle of cables behind my computer desk. For what they are, the ties are very well made and even the packaging they come in is good quality (which made a nice change). There are ten in the pack, which is more than enough to tame even the wildest cabling monster.

If you want to run cables down the side of your desk/stand, you might find that these ties are just a little too short to go around struts while also holding cables. But they are certainly adequate for bundling everything into one or two ropes of cables which are easier to hide than the usual spaghetti jumble.

These ties are also ideal for videographers and studio photographers, who are using boom poles or lighting stands. They allow you to safely lash wires and cables to your stands, keeping them out of shot and out of harm's way, without leaving behind the sticky mess associated with tape.

Bargain!
on 9 February 2014
I bought these ties having read many excellent reviews for them on the Amazon site. I do find the reviews helpful when making that 'to buy or not to buy' decision, and I'm delighted that I finally chose these.
The issue here is like many if the best inventions, they're simple and they work. In a nutshell, that's it, so buy with confidence as they're all there cracked up to be and incredibly easy to use too.
on 18 January 2010
A nice useful, reasuable product. The ties are a bit short, which means they won't tie to thick objects (like my monitor stand) easily, but you can always stick them to each other for an extra long tie.

Nice, Simple, Solid - highly recommended
on 28 December 2009
What an brilliant product. These cable ties have made the back of my TV look so neat and tidy in comparison to the tangled mess of wires that existed before. I would highly recommend these rather than using cable tidy sheaths which I personally found hard to get the same pleasing result.
on 21 September 2009
These are great for tidying up your home computer or AV setup. They're quite long which is handy for tying the cables to a desk leg or stand.
I absolutely loves these cable ties, they are chunky, well made and last forever.

I have a lot of cables associated with photography and they vary in thickness from chunky power cables to very thin micro usb to usb cables. I was worried when ordering these that they would do either very thick or very thin cables but not both.

I am happy to say I was proven wrong!

There is much adjustability in these things they will work on practically any thickness of cable. They grip extremely well and the contrast logo is very handy too as you don't need to figure out which way they go, simply wrap the tie around your cable with the logo facing out and you cant go wrong.

A really fantastic product, cheap and well made, not the most exciting purchase in the world but very handy.