4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps little ones warm and cosy
These are a really good idea.

Published 10 months ago by SM

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but poor sizing!!!
Bought product to go on holiday as a lot of swimming.
Published 8 months ago by Dux

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps little ones warm and cosy, 1 May 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
These are a really good idea.

We use it both after swimming and also after bath time. After swimming it's helpful to be able to pop the child into this, especially if you are on your own, whilst you get dressed. You can be reassured that the child is staying fairly warm and snug in this. I would agree with another reviewer who mentioned that the product is better for children who are able to stand on their own.

We also use it after a bath to keep little one warm whilst we dry her hair, so that her hair doesn't then soak her clothes.

I hoped that this product would be a bit thicker and a bit fluffier, but overall it does do a really good job and we have used it a lot.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love this item its great for my little ..., 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Splash About Kids Apres Splash All-in-One Towelling (Sports Apparel)
love love love this item its great for my little ones water babies class, just wash first as fibers and come off in first use

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour us not very nice!, 9 July 2014
Sent back as look like a dirty dishcloth (the material is grey and should be much prettier in colour) very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but poor sizing!!!, 19 Jun. 2014
Bought product to go on holiday as a lot of swimming.
Good product altho small for size. I bought the 6-12 month for my average size 6. Month old and there is hardly any growing room. I ordered the next size up immediately but did not arrive in time and I refused to pay £8 for postage for something so light which splash about customer service refused to offer alternatives!!!!

Also this product is grey, looks like it should be white but been put in with colours few too many times

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 7 May 2014
Exactly as described. Does a great job keeping my baby warm whilst I get changed after swimming. It is not cheap and the colour is a little disappointing being a light grey hence only four stars but I couldn't find anything else similar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic!, 29 April 2014
Love this item!! Perfect for our newborn's swimming lessons. He looks great and stays warm and dry. Wish I could have one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for swimming, 7 April 2014
Great for a mum on her own at the pool, I wrap my baby up and give him some treats while I dress. Then he's dry and happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but doesn't stay done up, 5 Aug. 2014
Nice idea and looks cosy but poppers underneath don't stay done up. And soon as you move baby or they do the poppers start to come undone. So a bit disappointed and wouldn't bother buying again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as luxurious as it looks, 27 Jan. 2012
Thought that this would be fluffy and soft, but it is really thin and looks like a really old towel. It does seem fairly absorbant, but I wouldn't say 'warm'. Doesn't appear to be the same quality as the SplashAbout warm-in-one wetsuits.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Apres Splash outfit., 23 Dec. 2014
tjp (Boston, USA) - See all my reviews
Truthfully, this is fine as a throw over after the pool, but I just didn't like the quality as much and all the snaps.