5.0 out of 5 stars Did this bracelet work?
Published 10 months ago by JuneB

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
Published on 10 Oct 2011 by JW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Did this bracelet work?, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: MPS Ladies Silver Tone Magnetic Bangle / Bracelet with Six magnets - Will fit a wrist up to 16.5 cm (Jewellery)
I recently lost a magnetic bracelet sold by a well known company which had cost well over £100, and I was disinclined to spend that much again when I was not entirely sure that it had worked. Looking on-line for a cheaper replacement I decided to give the silver tone magnetic bangle a try since even if it didn't work it looked pretty. Much to my surprise it seems to be working very well , and doesn't fall off all the time like the expensive one. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked for me, 14 Feb 2013
i bought this same bangle but not from amazon and i can honestly say it has worked for me.i suffer from atheritis and this plus use of magnetic supports has changed my life plus i have so much more energy.use of magnets is thousands of years old remedy used by romans so back to basics for me.if you feel it doesnt work for you try putting it on the other wrist make sure it touches your pressure points.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Sep 2013
This bracelet was just what I was looking for, it looks great on,
.The item arrived when it was promised for and was packed correctly.
I would recommend this seller to all my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great looking bracelet with the healthy properties., 29 April 2013
This bracelet is very well made and classy looking, also comfortable for the smaller arm. Good value and would recommend to any woman.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 10 Oct 2011
The bracelet looks lovely, just like the picture. I've had it for a couple of months now - I'm not sure if it's working, I think it is, but it's hard to tell. It's a little bit scratched, wearing it all day every day, but not so much as you'd notice, which is good. The only negative about the bracelet is that you have to bend it open / closed to take it on and off (I only do this when I have a shower, as it says in the paperwork not to get it wet) - but after doing this for a couple of months, it is now somewhat mishapen - not quite round when you put it back on. You don't really notice that when it's on though. All in all, a lovely looking bracelet, that's hopefully doing some good for me too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Excellent, pretty and comfortable to wear. Pain in my arm and shoulder has greatly improved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bracelet, 9 April 2014
I'm not really sure if it's working/is going to work with the pain in my fingers but it's lovely to wear just as a fashion bracelet! My only issue with it is that when I put it on the first time it bent out of shape and I can't seem to bend it back into any sort of round shape now...

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 18 Feb 2014
Arrived quickly and fits well. It is a soft metal so easily moulds to wrist for the magnets to be in contact. I haven't though, noticed any change in my arm pain but have only been wearing it for a week so will give it more time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bangle, 13 Feb 2014
A lovely quality product, very sturdy and fits well. Not sure if it's working for me just yet as only had it on for 2 days but would recommend this just on how it looks.

4.0 out of 5 stars good - looks nice, 29 Jan 2014
Bought for my wife who has a bit of arthritis - not sure if it works but she liked the thought

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›