5.0 out of 5 stars Great healer in just ONE month!
This really worked on me within a month and after that I don't need to be really wearing it after the pain has gone. I had severe wrist nerve pain and elbow joint pain and it's 99% gone.
Published on 25 Mar 2012 by candlelight

3.0 out of 5 stars I think it helps.
I have been wearing this daily now for about 6 months. I have had problems with both knees-ligament damage in one and a virus supposedly settling in the other one. The latter has now caused problems in varying degrees for 2 years. I bought this bracelet, as i felt for the cost involved it was worth trying. To be honest, I do not know for certain whether it is helping...
Published 9 months ago by L. Pedley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great healer in just ONE month!, 25 Mar 2012
This review is from: MPS Copper Bronze Tone super Strength Magnetic Bangle / Bracelet- 22,000 gauss in total - Medium - For wrist size 17 to 20 cm (Larger size available in our Storefront) (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Copper Bracelet, 26 Mar 2013
Really pleased with this item. Really well made and looks as if it would cost far more. Had Bioflow before but they have got so expensive. I would have given 5 stars but I don't know how long it will last, time will tell. I can't comment on it's effect as I have been wearing a magnetic bracelet for years and swear by them. Would certainly recommend and one tip - if you have back trouble wear it on your left wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 3 Oct 2012
After just a few days wearing this bracelet all pain in my fingers has gone this is the first time in over a year I have felt this good. Give it a go it worked for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars work's for me., 30 Jan 2014
I approached this with some doubt, but having suffered with arthritis for many years and taking a never ending amount of tablets i decided to have a go at something different . Well it is now approaching 5 weeks since i first wore the bracelet and i can honestly say that it is working. The pain in my thumb joints and my shoulders have disappeared ,the neck pain and continual headaches,well i have not had any for 5 weeks and usually i had these twice a week only being stopped by very strong pain killers.
So i can only say if you are in pain give this a go at this price it is worth a try.I have now cut the amount of tablets i take by two thirds! how it works i don't know ,but for me it does.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super service, 26 Oct 2013
Jax (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This bracelet arrived in super-quick time, despite saying 2-5 days on the order form. At the moment the jury is out on whether it works or not - I suffer from arthritis in my hands and feet. However, after wearing for four days I do think that, although the pain is still there, it has reduced so I will continue to wear it and see if there is further improvement - I don't care if it is the placebo effect or not! Incidentally, with regard to size, I have quite small wrists - 13.5 cm - but the medium size I bought is easily squeezed to make it smaller and is now fitting snugly

5.0 out of 5 stars Manufactured to a very high level, 7 April 2013
I've used other Copper and copper/magnetic Bangles, this was delivered quickly and the manufacturers specification and quality of the product are the best I've seen. The extra power is certainly felt and minimises the pain of an arm/finger accident I recently had. The product even comes with a felt sleeve for putting it away overnight or protection whilst travelling. Brilliant service by Amazon and MPS

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 4 Feb 2014
It really does work. My hand have become very painful over the years so I thought I would try one of these bracelets. I am glad I did it really does help. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Dec 2013
very good looking , and it is working for me, I have a very bad blood circulation, my hand and feet gets cold almost all the time. but since I put on this bracelet, I feel my hand warm . a huge difference for me.

definitely recommend this product,

4.0 out of 5 stars Appears to help, 19 Dec 2013
I feel as if the bracelet is helping. It is easy to wear & looked attractive. So let's hope it lasts

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat bracelet, 23 Oct 2013
The therapeutic claims of these items are in dispute. I bought this one and I can honestly say it worked. A great value item that works for me.