4.0 out of 5 stars Redmond
The copper bracelet was ideal & just what I imagined it should be.It is sturdy and fits properly & comfortably.
Published on 21 May 2012 by Red

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me
Dont really know what to say about copper bracelets, It didnt work for me unfortunately because I wanted it to, I guess some people can be hypnotised but I cant, maybe its all in the mind. I did however get slightly infected skin so removed it. Shame.
Published 3 months ago by jpl

4.0 out of 5 stars Redmond, 21 May 2012
This review is from: MPS Mens Copper Magnetic Bangle / Bracelet with Six magnets - Will fit a wrist up to 20.0 cm (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's cooper bracelet, 10 Feb 2013
Very pleased in total with the service and product. Arrived on time and packaged well. Bought for 40+ male who has been getting painful fingers. Has been wearing it for two weeks and so far it seems to have helped. It has left a very slight green mark on wrist but as with all copper that is to be expected. Design is sturdy but able to be pushed together to fit. WOULD DEFINATELY BUY AGAIN AND RECOMMEND. Good purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Chunky and attractive, 23 Oct 2012
MonkeyT (North London) - See all my reviews
I bought this bracelet to replace one that I had for over 20 years, which finally broke (the bending and shaping over 20 years eventually fatigued the metal). This new bracelet is exactly what I was after: chunky, attractive and 'manly', rather than overly decorative or too slender. It is also sturdy so should last me at least another 20 years. My wrists are probably on the slender side of average and the bracelet does move up and down, in the manner of a bangle rather than tight against the wrist like a watch strap, but I'm sure I'll get used to this in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 29 Dec 2013
This is masculine without being overly chunky, don't know if it's of any real health benefit, but looks nice and certainly worth giving it a go....

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I asked for, 2 July 2013
Prompt delivery, reasonably priced and just what I asked for. Great gift for fathers day or for anyone looking something similar

Cheers

4.0 out of 5 stars Copper Bracelet, 18 Jun 2013
Feel better but more time needed to give full review, if it works i will be buying another depends on the brand?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 13 April 2013
"Ordered this to see if it would help with my arthritis. Jury still out on that one but the item arrived extremely quickly, looks both smart and masculine without being too showy. I am very happy with this product."

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 17 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 April 2014
Ms. O. T. Livingstone "Orly" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my dad who has been suffering with joint pain in his right wrist. He has been wearing the bracelet for less than a week and has no pain in his wrist. He is very impressed. Great price for a great item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 8 April 2014
Mr. Dreynolds (UK) - See all my reviews
The bangle/bracelet came well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I wasn't sure what to expect and initial thoughts were that it was a felt big and heavy. When wearing the bracelet I forgot I had it on at times. The design looks nice. I have only had it a short while and cannot say for definite if it will help. I am pleased with it. What does it need to achieve a 5 star rating, a bit more use in my opinion to satisfy my decision.