4.0 out of 5 stars copper bracelet
I think this bracelet makes a big difference to my arthritic fingers - I notice a big difference when I don't wear it!! Has gone a bit dull since I first got it but I do try to wear it daily and it gets scraped about a lot as I am a typist. Very effective-probably due to the amount of magnets it has in it.I would recommend it.
Published on 6 Oct. 2009 by JC

3.0 out of 5 stars does it work?
Not anti allergy. Can't wear it at night as it sets up rash and itches, but good for daytime use.
Published 12 months ago by woover

4.0 out of 5 stars copper bracelet, 6 Oct. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars pain free, 25 Dec. 2011
had a lot of pain in my wrist after a few days of wearing the copper megnetic bracelet i am now pain free , brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars MPS copper magnetic therapy bracelet, 12 May 2014
I chose this bracelet because I suffer with arthritis in my hands and shoulders. I injured the muscles in my shoulder four weeks ago and tried every form of pain relief but since wearing this bracelet I have not suffered any further pain and would recommend it to anyone for relief of muscle pain

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Rhumatoid arthritis, 17 Oct. 2013
I have worn the bracelet since I bought it, No idea if it helps with Rhumatism, because it is a condition that flares up and down. However I shall continue to wear it, I cover it with a more dressy/attractive bracelet when going out

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 1 Dec. 2014
I have been wearing a copper bangle for several months and found that it really alleviated the pain of arthritis in my hand and fingers. Because it was rigid, however, it kept getting caught on things when I was cleaning or cooking. I bought one of these bracelets for a friend and when I saw what it was like, I bought one for myself.
It is really so comfortable, I forget I am wearing it. It is also quite pretty. Unlike my copper bangle, it fits snugly and doesn't get in the way, whatever I am doing. Really pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bracelet, 13 Oct. 2012
Nice looking bracelet. I wasn't sure about it before I bought it but it looks good and my arthritis pain appears to have disappeared now. Whether that is a co-incidence or not who knows but I will keep wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
D. Greatorex (somerset england) - See all my reviews
Very nice, looks like a piece of jewellery . Fits nicely and comfortably. Arrived in good time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Looks good, fits well, clasp fastens with a 'snap'., arthritic finger much improved. Perfect!!

2.0 out of 5 stars just doesn't work, 11 Jun. 2014
I have arthritis and fybromyalgia and it hasn't made the slightest difference i like the bracelet though i've tried 3 and none of them work

4.0 out of 5 stars neat and well made, 29 May 2014
The bracelet is as described in on-line. It is neatly constructed, but it is too early to say if it will have any effect on my wife's limbs