5.0 out of 5 stars Baby wipes and essential container

Published 13 months ago by Helly B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby wipes and essential container, 4 Oct. 2012
Mr. G. Johns "Master Mason 6407" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Pampers Baby Wipes Tub, Sensitive with Touch of Milk Essentials - 64 Wipes/Tub (Personal Care)
As I had attempted to purchase this item in the United Kingdom, I was very dissapointed in the fact that I couldn't; I had to purchase it from the United States of America, as I drew a total blank here in Britain. The Baby Wipes themselves are easily found, but the container was impossible to locate here in the United Kingdom. I contacted the manufacturers who did their best to help me to locate the container, and every shop I tried said that they used to stock them, but did so no longer, but they had no idea why.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby product ever!, 24 Jun. 2011
I ordered this box to keep the baby wipes for my son in. It's the best buy ever, and I can't believe it's not freely available in the UK. It makes it much easier for myself, and most importantly my husband, to get the wipes out, without wasting too many!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the plastic packets, 26 Feb. 2013
We can't seem to be able to get the wipes to continue to dispense. We keep having to remove the whole lid. Not too much of a hardship and definitely better than the awful resealable stickers on the plastic wrappers they come in from the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel., 29 Nov. 2013
Use these personally and they work well. Tough fabric, no weird chemical odor and soft to touch. I bought these to refill the large plastic container but the package on this allows you do to so without needing it. Great for travel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous price, 20 Mar. 2014
Helly B (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
I needed a box to keep wipes in as required by my son's nursery. The reviews on here suggested this was the only place you could buy this from in the UK hence the ridiculous price £11.99 so i sucked it up and ordered it. The next day i went into Boots and saw the same product but with 56 wipes for £2.81. As i suspect most people are ordering this primarily for the box, 8 fewer wipes are not going to make much difference, certainly not over £9 worth of difference. Tried to return these (unwrapped and unopened) but return postage cost was prohibitive and Amazon would not cover with the (honest) reason i gave. So don't get fooled like me, get yourself to Boots instead, they are online and in store. And Amazon, sort out your pricing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Jun. 2013
I find this product very useful. It keeps wet tissue moist for a very long period of time. I find using tubs easier as I don't like to deal with resealable plastic tabs on wet tissue packets.

5.0 out of 5 stars why do they not sell these boxex any more in ..., 5 Sept. 2014
why do they not sell these boxex any more in the UK. My daughter has just had a baby and it is much easier just to open the lid sometimes and get a few baby wipes at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, crazy price, 4 Nov. 2013
Mr. T. Williams "Otaku Chan" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Love the case and recently purchased the same with wipes in the Caribbean for the equivalent of about £4. Bothers me that the price would be 3 times more here in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 May 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. The wipes that came with it were really good. Big and soft! Wish I could get more wipes like that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Supplier was not helpful, 21 Jan. 2014
I hunted for ages for a box to house my wipers. When I received this the box wouldn't click shut so I contacted the supplier on the day of receiving the item asking for a replace to and offered to send the product back. They told me I had to contact the supplier and deal with them.

I did not believe this to be the case and I asked them to sort it out, they wouldn't so I took a claim out via Amazon to get my money back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›