5.0 out of 5 stars A non-ficton book that;'ll scare you a bit.
Published on 6 Oct 2003 by Neal Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative
If you know nothing of HAARP this is a very good start. I'm not so sure about the pictures in it but hey they are there so...

Published on 20 Aug 2011 by Jon P

5.0 out of 5 stars A non-ficton book that;'ll scare you a bit., 6 Oct 2003
Neal Reynolds (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews
I give this five stars, because it is a must read book. However, first let me warn you that the cosmetic appearance of this book might turn off many discerning readers. The sensational title, the quoted reviews from not-quite-reputable magazines, the wildly speculative sounding description on the back cover, and some interior illustrations such as the photo of a FATE magazine might give a very erroneous impression of the importance of the book. I myself probably would've avoided buying it had I seen it at a book store, and that, my friends, would have been a mistake.
Jerry E. Smith presents us first with the facts and details of the HAARP installation in Alaska. He tells us fairly what the government says is its intended purpose. He painstakingly explains the technology of the project and what the capabilities are, and this is indeed where the book starts getting scarier than Stephen King. At least, we can dismiss Mr. King's works as fiction. Not so with this book.
Mr. Smith's style is often conversational, and yet always authoritative. He keeps the reader interested throughout the book, and gives hooks at each chapter's end telling us what's coming up ahead. He's easy with the science, thank goodness, since I was no star in high school or college science. He does refresh our memories of what scientific knowledge is necessary for understanding HAARP and it's potential uses and effects. Even if HAARP is an innocent little scientific research toy that our tax dollars are making possible, it can inadvertently do our environment irreparable harm. And if anybody decides to take advantage of the capabilities that Mr. Smith proves it has, it can affect our weather, wipe out the user's enemies (real or fancied), and--according to the technological evidence presented, affect our thinking, our perceptions, our minds.
In building this case, Mr. Smith is fair in citing sources. If a statement is supposition, not supported by hard evidence, the author tells us so. I considered some of the sources rather unreliable, but even if one dismisses questionable sources, those that are inarguable are enough to be convincing that HAARP is a dangerous presence.
Once establishing the dangerous potential of HAARP, Mr. Smith examines possible conspiracies. We're quite aware of the New World Order. Some feel this projected world government would better the world, end war, enable us to solve Earth's problems. Others fear the emergence of leaders and controllers who are more concerned with wielding power than with the public good. Such a group would naturally have access to HAARP and it's capabilities. Many Christians are convinced that a benevolent appearing but actually malevolent "Anti-Christ" who has extraordinary powers and will inspire worship from the masses will be in control of the New World Order. HAARP has the potential of giving such a leader these powers. Many of us feel such a leader or group of leaders would be inevitable in any New World Order whether or not one gives any credit to Biblical prophecy. And the author emphasizes what any conspiracy type group could use HAARP for. There are many other conspiracy theories detailed here, some being wildly speculative. However, Mr. Smith explains that in this section of the book, he is merely pointing out possibilities that many see as threats regardless of his personal opinion.
Finally, we're inspired to action. Smith tells us just what each of us can do as individuals. Each of us has a sphere of influence in which we can influence others, and each person one of us influences will in turn influence others, so each individual can make a difference. The writer shows ways to do this.
In summation, I realize there will be readers who will find ways to dismiss the allegations here. And this is certainly a right each has. However, even if you reject the book's premise, even if you take the opposite side and decide to defend HAARP, you will have learned from this book and you will have been inspired to take a stand.
I do rather hope you decide to read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the MOST important books you'll read this Century, 14 Mar 1999
By A Customer
I highly recommend Jerry's book - it is extraordinary - investigative journalism - at its best. It goes beyond 5 stars - I rate it 17 stars - hands down - because of the quality of research within its pages and the evidence presented that does in fact mark HAARP as the ultimate weapon of conspiracy. I am confident that Jerry's HAARP book is destined to become a great scientific classic. It delves into HAARP's nature, tells its history and makes one wonder ... is HAARP a Star Wars device? ... Science out of Control? ... Is it to control mass minds? ... Will it even control our weather? ... Your head will spin at the possibilities as many applications for HAARP technology are explored here. This book is presented in an intriguing style - it's easy to read and will stimulate your thinking - you'll want to read this book from cover to cover and not put it down. Read this fascinating story on HAARP & become informed. If you value your personal library - this book absolutely belongs there.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book so far on a controversial subject., 23 Oct 1998
By A Customer
I liked this book much better than Nick Begich's Angels Don't Play Harps. This book is clearer, more concise, and easier to digest. It is fascinating what the black programs in the us Military have done with Tesla technology and it is scary as hell. Suggest you buy this book as well as the new Tesla books and Steiger's Alien Rapture which describes the vehicles developed using Tesla science. Tesla, the genius of geniuses who's work is still kept secret by the US govrernment. I do highly recommend you buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars An important and well researched book, 20 Aug 2003
By A Customer
So many conspiracy books are based on unsourcable accounts, suppositions and pure speculation. It is a refreshing change to read a book which is both well researched, and based on proven, scientific fact.
The writing style and broad coverage of the issues, both technical and ethical, surrounding the HAARP project make this book an important yet easily digestible work. This only serves to make the conclusions of this book even more shocking. Investigative journalism at it's best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 20 Aug 2011

The book really does get you thinking about why a civilian project has so many links to the armed forces and why certain aspects are white washed when confronted. But I do definitely suggest that you buy this book, even a second hand copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars First full blown analysis of HAARP., 26 Sep 1998
By A Customer
Jerry E. Smith provides the first full-blown conspiracy analysis of the HAARP project since Nick Begich first brought the subject up in his famous book, Angels Don't Play This HAARP. HAARP, of course, stands for High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program, and it consists of an antennae array, still under construction, situated along the Copper River near Wrangell-St. Elias National Park in Alaska. It's just a research facility for topography and upper atmosphere study according to the Department of Defense. Everyone knows better, of course, and the chore has been to figure out its true purpose. Beam weaponry? Planetary defense shield? Mass mind manipulation? Weather control? Tesla technology? Smith asks all of these questions and examines the hard evidence for the plausible ones and the reasons for rumor behind the rest. The book provides a wealth of hard data, with graphics and photos, to help readers understand the reality of the facility but complements that with well- documented speculation about even the strangest possibilities. Smith follows up observations like "[Some] think it will be used by the New World Order to take over the world by projecting holographic images into the sky while beaming thoughts directly into our heads, telling us to accept the 'new' god of their design" with a brief but careful history of the MKULTRA program and mind control technologies like RHIC-EDOM and how they might be applied to HAARP. UFOs enter the discussion, of course, and by book's end Smith examines the roots of UFO Illuminati control in freemasonry and an ancient plot to establish a theocratic world king. Small wonder that author Smith has known Steamshoveler Jim Keith since high school, and even worked in the zine world as part of Keith's old Dharma Combat. HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy offers quite a tour de force, but readers need not follow the conspiratorializing to appreciate the science presented as well as the basic facts about HAARP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary reading, 17 Jun 2013
D. Miller (UK) - See all my reviews
A rare and detailed insight as to what the darker forces of the planet are up to. One of those books that makes you think then makes you angry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jerry E. Smith tells it as it is., 9 Sep 2010
Very educational and cleverly discusses the various conspiracies linked with HAARP. Incredibly technical at the beginning; but soon makes all that effort worthwhile as the military use of our free electricity devices is exposed. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a must-read!, 17 July 2010
Rosa Maria Resende "Sérgio Resende" (Linda-a-Velha, Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
I haven't read the book yet, as there are other books I own first on the reading list, but I advise this book about HAARP to everyone, since anything we can get about the HAARP technology isn't enough, due to the implications of the same technology!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all of mankind to empower and ..., 4 July 2014
A must read for all of mankind to empower and educate themselves with !!