5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I bought this for a 22mth old who has really enjoyed playing with it as it has large pieces which are easy to assemble. The only thing to watch out for is the legs are a bit wobbly so you have to be careful putting them up and down. Excellent value not only money wise but also educationally and would highly recommend it.
Published on 11 Jan. 2010 by S. Hook

2.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old found it boring & to young.
I bought this for my 2 year old boy and he shown no interest in it at all yet I'd like to point out he loves building blocks, Lego, etc. You don't get many pieces with the set. The set I received had several blocks that wouldn't fit together and just slid apart. I think if your buying it I'd recommend under 2's. There are much better products on the market made by mega...
Published 12 months ago by M Platts 88

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jan. 2010
S. Hook - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks 3 in 1 table, 20 Jan. 2010
Jane Trevellick "Jane" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
Really easy to assemble and fold up. The bricks are all tidy inside the table. Other bricks can be purchased and all fit together. Really good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega blocks, 3 May 2010
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson's 1st birthday. He really loved it and with it being so compact when not in use is ideal for storage purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've not opened the product yet; it's a gift ..., 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
I've not opened the product yet; it's a gift for someone who I'd meet later. So actually it's a 5 star for the service provided by Amazon. For some reason, I missed the first attempt of delivery and the next day it was lost by the carrier (that's what the tracking history said). So I contacted them to know what's next. They just replaced the order without any delay, around 8 pm, and it reached me next day around 10.30 am. May be it's not a big deal for Amazon to do, however, I'm pleasantly surprised. And I just wanted to say thanks to the whole team through this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
This toy is a great addition to my grandsons collection he loves it and it folds away nicely for easy storage all in all a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
great item, very sturdy and strong. you get plenty of bits with it and it fits well with other mega bloks sets. our 14 month old loves it and gets hours of fun out of it. would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars mega blocks, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
Bought for my 1 year old grandson. He loves getting them out and making a tower. Would have preferred to have one lift up lid rather than in 4 separate pieces but that's only a small critism

4.0 out of 5 stars my son loved it, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
Got this for my sons 1st birthday he loves it...i lke the fact it has storage inside and its bright and colourful tho it would b better if the legs were a bit stronger but overall very happy with this

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
Easy built and handy, my son played for ages with this, great that it has space to put blocks away in

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent activity toy, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
A good play table for little ones. We bought it for our youngest grand child's first birthday and the oldest aged 3 is getting fun from it too. We even sent for an extra bag of Lego bricks so they could both play together. Dropped a star just because the legs collapse very easily if it is moved.

Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table