5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I bought this for a 22mth old who has really enjoyed playing with it as it has large pieces which are easy to assemble. The only thing to watch out for is the legs are a bit wobbly so you have to be careful putting them up and down. Excellent value not only money wise but also educationally and would highly recommend it.
Published on 11 Jan. 2010 by S. Hook

2.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old found it boring & to young.
I bought this for my 2 year old boy and he shown no interest in it at all yet I'd like to point out he loves building blocks, Lego, etc. You don't get many pieces with the set. The set I received had several blocks that wouldn't fit together and just slid apart. I think if your buying it I'd recommend under 2's. There are much better products on the market made by mega...
Published 15 months ago by M Platts 88

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jan. 2010
S. Hook - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks 3 in 1 table, 20 Jan. 2010
Jane Trevellick "Jane" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
Really easy to assemble and fold up. The bricks are all tidy inside the table. Other bricks can be purchased and all fit together. Really good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega blocks, 3 May 2010
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson's 1st birthday. He really loved it and with it being so compact when not in use is ideal for storage purposes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table, 26 April 2015
Miss R. Frail (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
My son has just turned 16 months and loves playing with his megabloks. I purchased this table to make the experience a little more interactive when he plays with his Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces). The table comes assembled, all you have to do is fold out the legs and you are good to go. I must stress I am disappointed with the sturdiness of the legs, hence 4 stars not 5. They have collapsed one more than one occasions when my son has lent over the table. I would certainly say don't leave younger children unattended for too long with this if they are anything like me son and love to climb, it would most definitely collapse.

The table comes with 16 building blocks, a car and lego driver, a tower and 2 tower columns. There are 4 table top pieces which can be removed to reveal a storage space for the blocks. The is accessed by a twist lock which keeps all pieces in place when in use. The table measures approx. 23" long and 16"wide. Is has a carry handle for easy transport and the collapsible legs mean it stores away more compactly.

I do think this is a fantastic addition to any Mega bloks fan collection and my son uses it regularly. I find it's a great way to spend some quite quality time with him and it certainly retains our little tornadoes attention. A great buy!

I hope this review was helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
This toy is a great addition to my grandsons collection he loves it and it folds away nicely for easy storage all in all a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
great item, very sturdy and strong. you get plenty of bits with it and it fits well with other mega bloks sets. our 14 month old loves it and gets hours of fun out of it. would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars my son loved it, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
Got this for my sons 1st birthday he loves it...i lke the fact it has storage inside and its bright and colourful tho it would b better if the legs were a bit stronger but overall very happy with this

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
Easy built and handy, my son played for ages with this, great that it has space to put blocks away in

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 2 Dec. 2010
J. Clark (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
I ordered this for my one year old nephew in Scotland. An easy purchase,delivered safely to her direct and my sister said his eyes lit up when she opened it for him and he couldnt crawl across the room quick enough to play with it

4.0 out of 5 stars mega bloks 3-in-1 play n go table, 30 July 2010
This review is from: Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table (Toy)
My two year old loved this toy from the minute he got it. A good purchase

Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table