Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Size: 28g|Change

on 17 August 2013
I bought this product about 4 years ago at Crufts and am still using. The bottle is fairly low now so I have ordered a replacement. I think the price is cheaper than I originally paid. I have 2 dogs which have hairy ears and this is brilliant to use. I just puff some into their ear and it makes the job of pulling out the ear hair so easy and does not irritate their ears either. It's a good product.
on 12 November 2013
this is supper for gripping those ear hairs.
it also smells nice and clean too.
YES I would recommend it.
on 2 April 2013
This product has really helped when plucking my dogs ears. It helps to grip. Would recommend using this or something like this when doing such a nasty task!
on 23 June 2014
I have 3 dogs, 2 poodles and one bedlington terrier. My ear cleaning time has gone from many stressful attempts to a few minutes per dog. Gotta say this is a keeper! Love it!
on 4 July 2014
I have tried vet-prescribed ear treatments for my Labrador before but they were all in liquid form and made the problem worse. As soon as I used this powder her ear health improved dramatically - no redness or smelly gunk. Perfect.
on 21 August 2014
Only used it once so far but it certainly made plucking my shih tzu's ears a lot easier.
on 1 June 2013
I use this every couple of days on my Bichon who always seems to have really dirty ear canals. Would recommend and it is very resonably priced and lasts a long time.
on 10 August 2014
Excellent product thats why i gave five stars. I like the product very much helps to remove hair from my dogs ears and he likes it as well.
on 25 June 2014
Helped when I had to remove ear hair from my bichon frise's ears. Made the job really easy so I can recommend it.
on 5 July 2015
I had been trying to rid my 5mnth old Labradoodle of the hair in his ears but with no success. It was obviously hurting when I tried. Ordered this product and was amazed at the results. Ear hair safely removed in seconds he seemed unaware I was doing anything. Product will last for ages as you need so little.

See one answered question