on 27 June 2012
Once put together and that takes no more than 15 minutes, this looks rather nice. Quite sturdy too, as long as you have glue around the place because this comes without. Really strange that a single sachet of glue is not included with this. Mean or thoughtless, I don't know. Apart from that, I recommend this to add a bit of style to the bathroom. There is one shelf near the top which would house a roll of toilet paper above it and the bottom section can be used to store two bottles of cleaner or bleach or whatever you use. Quickly delivered.
on 13 December 2011
Comes as a very well protected flat pack with clear instructions; takes less than 30 mins to put together.
The outlet at the top could be designed a little better by cutting a rectangle slot there instead of a circle.

Otherwise, a good buy and looks nice and clean.
on 4 July 2011
I wasn't very impressed with the quality of this item. Mainly held together with wooden dowells - no glue supplied!! Some of the edges of the panels are damaged. Slightly visibile when assembled. It serves it's purpose and looks ok. I'd recommend it if you're on a budget but if you're going for the 'sleek' look then avoid or you will be disappointed.
on 27 January 2012
This Item comes flat packed however went together
well .It looks quite good to. A small amount of wood glue was required to finish the assembly which is not supplied. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.
on 28 February 2012
This is a well made little cabinet, not very big, but it was perfect for our purpose. Well made and easy to assemble but I would reccommend the use of wood glue on all the many wood dowels.
VINE VOICEon 6 January 2016
At under £18 delivered this Premiier Housewares Floorstanding Toilet Roll Holder is great value.

I had read the one-star reviews before purchasing and must say I disagree with them; there were clear instructions supplied, all pieces were there, the only slight niggle was that the magnetic plate required to be fixed about 5mm from where the pre-drilled holes were situated - which was no problem for anyone with a modicum of experience or sense. No, there wasn't any glue supplied - at this price it wasn't expected.

I am using mine as a small (and sturdy) cabinet, using the interior shelf for surface cleansing wipes/LooBloo etc. whilst cleansers/bleach etc. are stored in the bottom. I have added a ceramic tile to match my cloakroom floor to create a new top.

A lovely addition to the cloakroom at very little cost!
review image
on 15 August 2011
I always wonder if what is advertised is as good as it sounds. I was delighted to find this was just described. Was dispatched promptly, arrived in good condition and found that this was manufactured to a very good standard, considering the cost. One very satisfied customer.
on 13 April 2012
This product arrived within time but turned out to be defective as hinged area for actual hinges was on the wrong side of the door making the product totally useless - so I contacted the seller. The fittings were also flimsey and not really worth the cost. They said to return the item - which of course I expected. However, what I did not expect, as the fault was not mine as the goods were not fit for purpose, was that you have to pay for the cost of return yourself and this item is very heavy. After numerous emails explaining how this item was not fit for purpose, was not my fault but theirs for supplying shoddy items, so could they provide a prepay or collection service please. They said no, and I would be responsible for the cost of return - so like it or lump it that is how they operate and do business. They go on to say that after they receive it and following their inspection they would pay my 'reasonable' postal costs. That is not acceptable when the item is defective and reasonable is rather a loose term. I did send it back at my expense highlighting the actual cost of the postage but am still awaiting a refund to include the full cost of that postage. Too much hassle with this company and no goodwill when the item is faulty so would recommend you go elsewhere to avoid stumping up more money and having to wait for them to eventually, if ever, refund cost of the item, including postage! Quick to take, but slow to respond and repay! Be warned!
on 17 February 2013
Good value , the reviews said tricky to build but hubby likes a challenge! said it was no problem!. Happy
on 13 November 2013
Yes, it was only 15 pounds, but the quality of this product was pretty shoddy. Although fairly self evident, no assembly instructions were provided. The best order of adding hinges etc would have been useful. The top section was missing a drilled hole, so the plug to attach it to the rest of the unit had to remain unused. The handle was provided with a screw, but the screw wasn't big enough to catch in the hole which had been drilled into the handle for that very purpose. So in it's final state this unit does not have a handle and the top isn't properly attached.
I bought this on behalf of my sister who wanted it because I have a similar unit in my bathroom. I bought mine from Argos for 30 pounds, which she wasn't willing to pay. At 15 pounds this seemed like a great alternative and yet the quality proves that it wasn't! Very disappointing.