on 25 April 2011
i bought these speakers at a good price they work with not just lg phones but with my ipod shuffle,Lgs,most walkmens and enything with a speaker or earphone hole.it also can split up into 3 sections it is a good buy not as loud as i thought though. unfortunatly my brother broke the speakers a bit as he threw the bag that had them in at me so be careful with the speakers at the sides.
on 20 September 2011
Gone are the days of having to walk around with a headset on and getting all tangled up. Good value for money the LG mini speakers are great, easy to charge and excellent sound quality.
on 18 April 2011
Product works well, pleased with purchase. Charge product with included charger, attach speakers to phone (in my case) and hey presto, able to listen to music from mobile. Volume is fine for most things I'd use it for. Minor gripe is that there is no storage for the lead which connects phone to speakers. Am slightly confused by the product and the description - Amazon and every other site I've looked at, including LG's own product page state that play time is 7 hours and weight is 140g. The box the item came in (which is the right box - same product code, same picture on front) states that play time is 4 hours, standby time up to 40 hours and weight 350g. This is somewhat confusing, but as the LG's own website gives the same as Amazon, and having weighed product (140g), I guess the info on the box is wrong. Got myself a good set of cheap speakers for my Desire HD that are nicely portable - as long as you remember to charge them up and don't lose the connecting lead.
on 17 October 2010
really pleased. They were great to listen to music on the beach when i went on holiday
on 13 August 2014