on 15 February 2009
Overall, what a fantastic ALL-IN-ONE LCD TV with FREEVIEW & DIVX DVD PLAYER !!!!
I bought this item as I wanted to buy a decent brand name TV (DMTECH is quite well-known brand at Currys/Comet/main retailer for LCD TV especially DVD combis), which when buying a combi isn't always easy as they are mostly budget brands. I've had non-brand for a few weeks now and I'm blown away by the picture and sound quality. It certainly competes with my SAMSUNG which was much more expensive.
Set-up was so easy and complete within 4-5 minutes, the menu system is certainly intuitive, and even though the remote looks complicated at first view it is very simple to use and the buttons are clearly printed.
I must say that I'm really amazed at how light and clear this TV is - which was a bonus when buying as I needed to mount to the wall .and had a bit of a nightmare with a previous LCD that was really heavy. I bought an wall mount which I was equally as impressed with.
A extra plus point was the Design - a excellent looking set with clean lines and a quality finish, and this is High Glossy White colour together with Touch control on the LCD TV which looks so posh. This is much better that most of the sets out there and even rivals the good lookers of SAMSUNG and LG, who don't have lots of combis.
Overall a quality TV and FREEVIEW and even DiVX DVD combi that performs very well in all areas and looks the part too - definitely compliment any room.
on 3 October 2009
In the South West of UK, the terrestrial TV has now been switched off, and we all have to re-tune our TVs for the re-allocated DTV channels.

The main menu for DTV allows 5 features to be addressed, picture, sound, setup, function and PC.

On my TV, the Setup and PC features are in displayed in green, and cannot be selected, so tuning is impossible.

I have been unable to get past this basic problem for some weeks, and the manual is of no help whatever with this problem.

It is ironic that in Terrestrial mode, the setup function works, but there are of course no channels available.

In all other respects it is a great TV....