5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lighter
I use this for lighting a gas hob and a wood burning stove. It's excellent for both, easily adjustable flame size - small for the hob, big for lighting stove. Big gas reservoir so no need to keep refilling it. Much better than similar lighters I've had in the past.
Published on 25 Nov 2010 by pelerin

1.0 out of 5 stars Laurence
Arrived promptly but unfortunately has failed after about 10 ignitions. Plenty of gas left, just won't spark. There is a port to refill the fuel but I cannot see any opening to get to the flint.
Published 8 months ago by Laurence

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lighter, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: Safety Gas Lighter - No need for matches By Everbright Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget., 16 Feb 2013
I love this product. Does exactly what it says on the tin and much better than matches - no chance of burning myself. Had some difficulty in refilling until I read the other reviews which state that you must hold the lighter upside down and push the gas canister into it from the top - then no problem. I think it should say this on the packaging. Buy one - you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works beautifully and the handle helps., 30 Jun 2010
K. A. Newton (North West England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I ordered two gas lighters of different sorts after reading the reviews on them.

I checked that this one worked and then put it away safely to use when the other one I bought becomes empty.

You can have a good grip on this one and that helps with lighting the gas oven as that can be temperamental and the other lighter might slip from my fingers.

No problems at all with this one.

Kath of Stockport

5.0 out of 5 stars "Its a Gas" Lighter, 27 July 2011
Just the job, cheap and easy to use, well designed so you do not get close to the gas ring when lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety gas lighter, 2 Jun 2010
M. L. de Launay "Mandi" (Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
Safety gas lighter

My gas cooker is old, like me, and doesn't always light when I want it to. This safety gas lighter does just the job I bought it to do, and what is more, lights my cigarettes if I can't find my lighter, and also lights my gas fire which also has an automatic light option which no longer works, and saves me messing about with matches !!!!
Excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy item, 27 Sep 2011
This is so much better than having to find matches to use, and so much easier. It's a very handy useful gadget.

1.0 out of 5 stars Laurence, 21 Oct 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken, 19 Sep 2013
C. Smith "CLS" (Malmesbury, WILTS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fragile unit plus poor packaging meant this arrived snapped in two. Not bothering to return it since the postage will leave me out of pocket even if I get a return. Will look for something more sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Treasure, 22 Oct 2010
B. Smith (Cumbria, England.) - See all my reviews
The handiest little item for me and at such a low cost too. I burn the large scented jar candles (no names mentioned!) and as they get nearer the bottom they can be very difficult to light, so this little item is perfect and I would recommend it to anyone looking for such a thing. I was glad to see it had a safety lock on it too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 13 Aug 2013
Intermittent successful use. Have to keep operating repeatedly sometimes to get a flame. Better products around that are more reliable.