5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Bought XXL for my labrador and it fits well. Looks good. Only had to use it twice since buying it but appears to work well, kept him dry. The elastic round the back legs kept it in place.
Published on 31 May 2012 by Graciekp

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product but sizing guide very poor
Published 23 months ago by RobertB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog coat, 20 Dec 2011
Superb quality dog coat. The first coat I have managed to find that actually fits my Doberman. Warm and waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 3 July 2013
Took me ages to find a coat to fit my labrador as they take ages to dry. This coat is stylish, comfortable and does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 21 Feb 2013
Well made with good velcro fastenings - snug fit round neck & shoulders nice and long down back.
Fits my 36 kilo Spinone comfortably.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product but sizing guide very poor, 18 Dec 2012
The quality of this dog coat is very good, good materials and beautifully finished. Unfortunately the information on sizing is inaccurate. I have a Weimaraner, he's just under breed standard size. So I thought that the XL size would fit him. I bought the XL and had to return it as it was too small, the belt on the coat wouldn't go round his middle. I returned the XL and bought an XXL. The XXL was far too big so I had to return it as well!!

1.0 out of 5 stars poppers, 30 Jan 2014
Poppers keep it together and when my dog walks these poppers undo and leave my dog in a jumbled mess :/ would recmommend buy a more expensive brand of coat so this problem doesnt happen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof???, 30 Sep 2012
Received my dogs coat yesterday and it looks great and good quality however on the packaging it says it is only showerproof? I unfortunately wanted waterproof so it has to go back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 24 Jun 2012
Our dog really doesn't like going out in the rain! Thought I would try a dog coat & see how it goes. After looking on the web, Amazon yet again won on price & quality. A great dog coat, lovely fit and now she will go out in the rain :-)"which we are having plenty of".

4.0 out of 5 stars XXL is good for large golden doodles!, 24 Oct 2013
Francesca H. Boschet Michel (Laguna Beach, California) - See all my reviews
I haven't done more than try on the coat (today we have glorious sunshine in Copenhagen - it won't last!). The coat was easy to put on, no complaints from my dog and is big enough to fit around her girth, which is quite large because she is so hairy - I thought it was worth putting a review just because the photo shows an extremely short-haired weimeraner and I hesitated about buying the coat because I wasn't sure it would fit decently. I ordered this on Monday from the UK website, dispatched from France and arrived in Denmark on Thursday lunchtime - very fast for standard shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars If there was no stars, I would award none, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Muddy Paws Timberwolf Extreme Wax Coat Brown Large (Misc.)
Terrible quality. Item arrived straight out of the packet with a hole, some of the trim hanging off and long threads all over the place. The coat to me also looked black, rather then brown (I suspect it was just very dark brown). If you're expecting something along the lines of a traditional wax jacket this item won't meet those expectations, this product feels more like a quilted/fabric jacket.

I can't comment on the sizing as the item was a gift and due to being sent a faulty item it was returned immediately.