5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful
Published on 3 Jun 2009 by Pearce

3.0 out of 5 stars I cant think straight
I liked this film its nice especially with the pretty cast & its also written rather well. One problem I had with was the length, when the end credits came up my girlfriend and I were like 'Is that it?'. Its more romantic than sexy and I would agree that it does mirror Imagine me & you. But its lighthearted and fun and well worth the money.
Published on 1 Sep 2009 by Nicki Bow

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful, 3 Jun 2009
Pearce (South Africa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
The actresses are absolutely gorgeous, acting superb, strong chemistry between the two main women characters, story line very entraining and well written with a mix of romance and humour. Quality of film production is far superior to the normal Gay and Lesbian movies available. It's rather refreshing to see a coming out story for adults , in a culture where lesbianism is taboo. It's a must for your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lesbian DVD ever!, 3 Aug 2009
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I bought this DVD after seeing all the fantastic reviews on it and i wasn't disappointed. The female characters had that closeness with each other and it was a very emotional and tender film.

I have to say this was the best Lesbian DVD that i have ever watched - i only wish they were all of this calibre.

Buy it now - you won't be diasppointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Some Think, 10 May 2009
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Although the World Unseen was more substantial I genuinely enjoyed this film, its very feel good and honest.
Funny and touching in equal measure. reviewers may say there wasnt enough love scenes but there are two quite sensual love scenes , that arent graphic and repesent more emotional connection than sex as there is more to relationships than that.
I would reccomend this to my friends, its very similar to Imagine Me & You, a romcom with heart and girls.

3.0 out of 5 stars I cant think straight, 1 Sep 2009
Nicki Bow "S4mmi" (Coatbridge, Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Light-hearted, fresh and dary, 4 Aug 2010
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Perfect romantic comedy you need to watch after a sore day ! It is dary because it mentions religion and the opposition between muslims/christians/jews, but in a very light way. The story is between two women which makes it a little more unusual. But in the end it manages talking about being a lesbian, or having a love affair with a woman, in a culture that is still not ready to accept it and yet being funny, and fun. All I need when I'm down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I loved Shamim Sarif as a writer, but having watched so many lesbian films, was under no illusion that it would be well acted or that the production was any good. I was really pleasantly surprised, as the both were wonderful, the soundtrack was excellent, and the lead actresses had great chemistry together. This should be the bar that other lesbian films aspire to. Well done Ms Sarif, can't wait for other films from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only ever watch one lesbian movie, make it this one!, 24 Oct 2011
Karen Reynolds "bookworm" (Oxfordshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
And don't just watch it once. I bought this film in 2009 and have watched it so many times I can't count. Each time I discover yet another layer to the story. It is so well written and produced to such a high standard it really should be hitting box offices.
This film gives a very unique and sometimes lighthearted look at coming out and overcoming the obstacles in the way - in this instance different cultures and parental outlooks, but with aspects that should ring true with every woman that has gone through the discovery and acknowledgement of being lesbian.
I can't recommend it highly enough!

Actually make that watch both of these - also by the same writer and producerThe World Unseen [DVD] [2008]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film, 2 May 2010
L. L. Zoetmulder (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I can't think straight is one of the best lesbian movies I have seen so far. The atmosphere in the movie is great and the interaction between the main characters is amazing. The storyline is nice, and unpredictable till the end. The imagery is beautiful and captured very nicely.

I would absolutely recommend the movie if you are looking for a good lesbian movie or just looking for a good movie period. It is a great movie with amazing acting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Feb 2010
Miss Pang (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
The film is just stunning and so beautiful. Full of clever, witty humour and never a dull moment. A definite recommend =]

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a Watch, 29 Mar 2010
A. Watson "A.W." (Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
My asian partner and I watched this film as we are curious about how the media would portray a gay asian woman. Though the film is quite nice and humorous, it is far from the real world of how gay asian ( men or women) will be treated by their families. Though i am sure that their are some accepting families , on the whole , and from experience we can say that they are usually cut out of families and dis-owened. In this film though the families are open minded and eventually accepting......if only the real world was that simple ! Maybe one day eh?!

I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008]
I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] by Shamim Sarif (DVD - 2009)