5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful
Published on 3 Jun 2009 by Pearce

3.0 out of 5 stars I cant think straight
I liked this film its nice especially with the pretty cast & its also written rather well. One problem I had with was the length, when the end credits came up my girlfriend and I were like 'Is that it?'. Its more romantic than sexy and I would agree that it does mirror Imagine me & you. But its lighthearted and fun and well worth the money.
Published on 1 Sep 2009 by Nicki Bow

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful, 3 Jun 2009
Pearce (South Africa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
The actresses are absolutely gorgeous, acting superb, strong chemistry between the two main women characters, story line very entraining and well written with a mix of romance and humour. Quality of film production is far superior to the normal Gay and Lesbian movies available. It's rather refreshing to see a coming out story for adults , in a culture where lesbianism is taboo. It's a must for your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lesbian DVD ever!, 3 Aug 2009
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I bought this DVD after seeing all the fantastic reviews on it and i wasn't disappointed. The female characters had that closeness with each other and it was a very emotional and tender film.

I have to say this was the best Lesbian DVD that i have ever watched - i only wish they were all of this calibre.

Buy it now - you won't be diasppointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Some Think, 10 May 2009
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Although the World Unseen was more substantial I genuinely enjoyed this film, its very feel good and honest.
Funny and touching in equal measure. reviewers may say there wasnt enough love scenes but there are two quite sensual love scenes , that arent graphic and repesent more emotional connection than sex as there is more to relationships than that.
I would reccomend this to my friends, its very similar to Imagine Me & You, a romcom with heart and girls.

3.0 out of 5 stars I cant think straight, 1 Sep 2009
Nicki Bow "S4mmi" (Coatbridge, Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film, 2 May 2010
L. L. Zoetmulder (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I can't think straight is one of the best lesbian movies I have seen so far. The atmosphere in the movie is great and the interaction between the main characters is amazing. The storyline is nice, and unpredictable till the end. The imagery is beautiful and captured very nicely.

I would absolutely recommend the movie if you are looking for a good lesbian movie or just looking for a good movie period. It is a great movie with amazing acting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Feb 2010
Miss Pang (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
The film is just stunning and so beautiful. Full of clever, witty humour and never a dull moment. A definite recommend =]

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 10 May 2009
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
i just watched this film and enjoyed it very much. it was extremely entertaining, funny, and like all of shamim sarif's work....thought-provoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best lesbian films ive seen, 18 Sep 2011
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
i decided to buy the film after watching parts of it on youtube- i wasnt disappionted! its one of the better lesbian filmsa around at the moment. if you like the romance in the film to be beliveable.. and nothing too in your face then this is a film for you.
its funny and alittle sad in parts but realistic.. lisa ray is simply gorgous!! even if she does have the nose thing goin on! you'll have to watch it to kno what i mean!! lol!!
one of the best things about it is tht the fathers of both the leyla and tala are okay with their daughets being gay and its their mothers that have a prblm wth it.. which i thought for a muslim and a palastian character would be different..
watch it or miss out!! ;op

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I loved Shamim Sarif as a writer, but having watched so many lesbian films, was under no illusion that it would be well acted or that the production was any good. I was really pleasantly surprised, as the both were wonderful, the soundtrack was excellent, and the lead actresses had great chemistry together. This should be the bar that other lesbian films aspire to. Well done Ms Sarif, can't wait for other films from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Feb 2011
This review is from: I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Probably become one of my favourite films of all-time, because it involves the controversial subject of sexual orientation plus including different religions in it as well, and their attitudes towards Leyla and Tala. I think it's a film that's easy to relate to and it definitely captures the reality of these kinds of situation in a way not many other films of this genre have. In short, I love it.

I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008]
I Can't Think Straight [DVD] [2008] by Shamim Sarif (DVD - 2009)
11.29