5.0 out of 5 stars Silk glove liners
These are great - fit easily inside ski gloves and provide an extra layer of warmth without extra bulk. Sizes are unisex so I recommend women should go for size small.
Published on 28 Feb 2010 by Eva Boyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Return for your money
My wife had been looking at lining gloves during the recent cold spell and when we chose these silk ones, based on reviews we thought we had made the correct decision. Reality proved differently; with poor thermal qualities and thin material these were not worth the outlay.
Published on 16 Feb 2012 by JD

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk glove liners, 28 Feb 2010
Eva Boyd (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Small) (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Silk Gloves, 10 Feb 2010
J. L. Duhig - See all my reviews
Excellent item, does exactly what it says. These can be used as lightweight gloves themselves or as designed, as inners. Slightly disappointed in that they've started to "bobble" a bit but then I've used them more as gloves than inners which may be the reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 23 Nov 2010
Just what I wanted - I have fairly large hands (for a women, but the small size was ideal. And they have a good long length, so the gap between hand and end of cuff is well covered!

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk Thermal Glove Liner, 18 Mar 2012
I bought these silk gloves to wear underneath my thermal mittens when I went to Finland where the temperature was minus 37c. I didn't get cold hands once and would definitely recommend them. I also found it useful to be able to briefly remove my mittens to take photos without my hands freezing although these gloves worn alone would not keep your hands warm for any length of time in very cold weather. They are perfect for wearing under another pair of gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fit and very comfortable, 22 Oct 2011
These gloves arrived very quickly and are exactly what I wanted. I have cold hands and want to wear gloves to type in winter. I can do it with these on and they feel lovely. I am about to order several more pairs. Thanks to the person who suggested that as a female I would need small, as otherwise I would have gone for medium. Small is perfect (even though I have long fingers). I am very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan 2011
These inner gloves are perfect for keeping my hands warm under my motorcycle gloves when im out and about. I recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Return for your money, 16 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars First class service and product., 10 Dec 2010
These are very thin but well made liner gloves, and will fit very neatly under your normal gloves giving a noticeable increase in warmth. They provide very little warmth on their own.
Excellent service from Jasmine silk

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR - NOT SUITABLE FOR ACTIVE SPORTS, 25 Feb 2011
Very Poor, I purchased a small and medium pair of these glove liners for a week skiing holiday, by the end of the week there was not much left of them! The stitching went on the first finger on the first day and continued like that, by the end of the week there were two completely open fingers on one hand and one with a ripped thumb on the other. The medium pair fared slightly better with only one finger failing. Also both pairs became heavily bobbled.

I would not recommend purchasing as liners for any kind of active sport as they are not durable enough.

That said, the seller has offered a full refund for both pairs of gloves claiming that this has not happened before... I will update this review to confirm when I have recieved the refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jan 2012
I ordered a pair of these gloves before Christmas, but due to the backlog of mail, they were lost in the post, so I contacted Jasmine Silk, and they kindly sent me a new pair. These are fantastic gloves!

As a sufferer of Raynaud's Disease, these provide an excellent extra layer of gloves, and also work well around the house. I'm even learning to play harp with them on! I would reccomend these to any others with Raynaud's as they fit quite close to the skin, without prohibiting circulation.

One thing to mention is the sizes are exactly as they say, small are small gloves, so if you're unsure which hand size to go for, go for the bigger pair, just in case. (Mine fit me perfectly as I have very small hands.) :D