on 11 November 2009
I have been trying a lot of gloves but if you want something thin and minimal with a good fell and quality these are the ones.
on 24 November 2010
I bought these gloves as thermal liners to go inside my motorcycle gloves but have rather bizarelly found them to be great when going to fancy dress venues as well. You can also use these for normal gloves too to improve their thermal efficiency so also great for that winters day.
on 7 October 2012
I spend alot of time out and about in the winter, doing a spot of nature photography. In the past the main combat is cold hands so this year my aim was to sort this out!.

After sending of for a really good set of photography gloves(AquaTech Sensory Gloves, only sold in the USA) i wanted the extra warmth so this were the ideal purchase to go for. I've yet to try the combo out in very cold conditions, but so far so good, and i'm REALLY happy.

*WARNING* - if you get these DO NOT touch anything that has velcro, as it WILL rip the silk gloves apart.
on 26 January 2011
used for running and cycling as under gloves
pros hard wearing long cuff warm
cons some issue with the breathability
on 31 May 2012
These gloves are good quality, comfortable and perfect for anyone who suffers with circulatory problems such as Reynaud's disease. Quite generous in size, and fit under larger driving gloves for example.
on 27 February 2010
I had been looking for a pair of inner gloves for some time and came across this company, I have to say that I am very pleased with this purchase. They are a good quality item at a reasonable price and were dispatched quickly. I recommend this product & Supplier.
on 2 February 2014
I use these under my usual gloves when out & about with my camera - when weather really chilly these gloves are great to keep your fingers warm when operating your camera, they are thin enough for you to maintain your dexterity while taking photo,s! Recommended to anyone who suffers chilly fingertips !
on 11 February 2013
We bought these great gloves as a gift for Dad at Christmas, a stocking filler.

He was getting frozen hands riding on his motorbike, these gloves cut the wind chill out.
on 29 November 2012
I'm very pleased with these gloves. Very warm and very thin. Comfortable on their own and under a heavy glove. The silk makes slipping an outer glove off and on very easy and is thin enough to feel what you're doing rooting for change in your pocket etc. Long enough to come well past the wrist to exclude those annoying draughts. I've started losing sensation in my finger tips in the cold and these gloves really help.
on 22 March 2016
First off good service ! Arrived fast an well packaged ! Just back from a cycle round the coast of Scotland ..... These gloves are class ..... They insulate well even when yer gloves are soakin ..... They dry well (in sleepin bag wi me at night) an dramatically reduce smelly glove hand ! Good buy pretty hard wearing considering what they have been thro .... Recommend highly :)