5.0 out of 5 stars Probably good for cat-burglary too!
Published on 11 Jan 2010 by Kevin O'Keefe

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for me
Arrived quickly and they fit very well and thats taking into account that i have annoyingly long fingers, sadly that was where the benefits ended.

I have quite severe reynauds disease meaning my fingers get incredibly sore and numb in the cold weather and was told to get silk glove liners.

Sadly i found they made absolutely no difference and made my...
Published on 3 Dec 2012 by Fe

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably good for cat-burglary too!, 11 Jan 2010
Kevin O'Keefe (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Medium) (Misc.)
I've just ordered my second pair of these to replace my original well-worn ones (of at least three years service!) They are extremely comfortable and close fitting and really do make a huge difference to the warmth of your hands when worn under your usual gloves. Personally I twin them with a pair of fingerless skiing-type gloves and, due to the sheerness of the silk, this still affords maximum sensitivity to handle/feel delicate things making them excellent when out fishing for example. Highly recommended.

[Edit: 18/01/10] I have been wearing my new pair for a week or so now and have found them to be slightly thicker (and therefore less sheer) than my previous pair. Consequently they lose out on a bit of touch sensitivity. On the plus side though they are even warmer. Still well worth the money I believe.

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for me, 3 Dec 2012

Sadly i found they made absolutely no difference and made my hands no warmer. I wouldnt have classed them as silk and they felt remarkably more acrylic/synthetic than silk but thinking it was just me having such bad circulation that nothing could help I gave them to my boyfriend who wears them under his motorbike gloves. Unfortunately he too said they made absolutely no difference to him.

Maybe i just got a bad pair but i certainly won't be buying them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk Thermal Liner Gloves, 21 Feb 2010
S. Halford - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money, work superbly as liner gloves for skiing, keep your hands extremely warm all day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright..., 10 Feb 2011
Mc Ellis "zanarchist" (London) - See all my reviews
I used these mainly as undergloves when it was too cold for just a single set of leather gloves. They work really well for that purpose, and you can (with a little fiddling) even use touchscreen devices with them on.
However, they are quite fragile. One of the seams split with a few days of receiving mine, and there are now MANY loose threads hanging out all over the place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but not warm, 15 Feb 2010
Pleased with these gloves. Feel great. Used as liner under thicker gloves. Not as warm as I was hoping, however.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Jan 2012
I am very very happy with how warm they are. I wear them under my motorbike gloves. However, due to all the Velcro involved with motorbike gloves jacket etc. they can become very tatty.

5.0 out of 5 stars silk gloves, 12 Jan 2013
if you ride a motorbike, buy some. You will not be disappointed!! can also be used just as gloves. very warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk glove liners, 16 Jun 2010
Initially the wrong item was sent through (albeit posted very quickly) but the seller kindly exchanged the product for the right one very quickly and with no issues.

The glove liners are perfect, really good fit and super warm!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not warm!!, 3 Feb 2012
I am so disappointed by these. I bought them to go under my regular gloves for the colder weather. However, they make no difference whatsoever! My hands are still freezing cold. These were a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for my motorcycle gloves, 6 Feb 2013
I bought these to go under my motorcycle gloves. They are thin but add a nice warm touch to my gloves without being cumbersome.

One thing: they don't get on well with velcro. It pulls the thin silk fibres out of the gloves.