5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!
After searching for an affordable silk pillowcase for ages (they're usually in the region of £30), I was thrilled to find this one at Amazon. It arrived within just a few days and the quality is superb. I no longer wake up in the morning with my hair kinked or with pillow creases across my cheeks. It's better than the most expensive night cream!
Published on 4 Sept. 2009 by Mrs. Louise Mckay

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty pillowslip
I liked this product when I got it but after using it for a few months it started to rip and go into strips. It was washed in a cool wash. It is now in shreds and unusable. I kept it meaning to return it but hadn't got round to it so please give me instructions and I will send it back.

I'm sure it was round about £20 and should certainly have lasted longer
Published 22 months ago by Joan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 4 Sept. 2009
Mrs. Louise Mckay "Bookworm" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jasmine Silk 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (IVORY) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and attractive, 3 April 2010
I love my new silk pillowcase. It feels lovely to sleep on and finally I can wake up in the morning and my hair isn't all over the place! A lovely product that feels like a little luxury in my bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Aug. 2010
Such speedy service. And I just love the smooth, cool feeling of the pillowcase. I thought it might just feel slippery but took the risk to buy it and am so glad that I did. Also, excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase - GREAT, 27 Dec. 2009
M. Levinas (London, UK) - See all my reviews
So great, it made me regret not having purchased it earlier! I enjoy to fall asleep on it (makes you feel like a princess) and I enjoy the results on my face & hair in the morning. Great buy - great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars MY LOVING PILLOWCASE!, 4 April 2011
I heard that using a silk pillow case prevents morning wrinkles! Now I can give this advice to others and assure that I could no longer go to sleep without it! I bought a second one already and when I had to travel abroad the first thing I put in my suitcase was my loving pillow case!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful to sleep on, 10 July 2009
This pillowcase is incredibly comfortable to sleep on especially if you have sensitive skin and it also reduces the number of "sleep wrinkles" you have when you wake up in the morning! There are no buttons or zippers it just slips easily over your pillow with an overlap of fabric at the back. No washing instructions came with the pillowcase but I just put it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle and it came out perfectly. I live in Germany and so I had this sent to a friend in London who forwarded it on to me - it would be great if the seller shipped internationally or at least to the continent as I had no luck finding a silk pillowcase here in any of the department stores. I am going to buy another pillowcase soon so that I can always have one on my bed - they are that good!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality pillowcase, 8 Jun. 2011
This is a really good quality silk pillowcase. I only wish I had bought the pack of 2. Nice and cool to sleep on and will definitely be taking on holiday with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, 28 Nov. 2010
sleeping on this has stopped my hair being frizzy in the morning and a crease down my face, not a good look trust me. I was sceptical but it really does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth as Silk!!, 9 Aug. 2010
S. Wightman (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I had read an article about the benefits of sleepng on a silk pillow to ensure waking up with a crease free face!! As I have recently started to notice similar problems I thought it would be worth a try. Best thing I have ever done, it works a treat, I was away this weekend(without pillowcase) and woke yesterday to wrinked face! not atractive I can assure you, but proved it really works. I would recommend it to all, thinkng of adopting complete bedding and nightwear in silk for totally crease free body! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Silk Pillow Case, 23 May 2010
M. Wilson - See all my reviews
I read that a silk pillowcase is kinder to your hair and I must say that I wake without the usual mess in the morning. The silk is good quality and the delivery was very prompt. I'm very pleased.