5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Stella Rocks!
Published on 8 Jun 2009 by J. Tapp

3.0 out of 5 stars Darling doll, lousy pacifier
Darling doll, lousy pacifier.

The order arrived on time. The doll is really cute and soft and my 18 moths old daughter loves it.
Three stars because the main feature, the magnet pacifier, is already wrecked after 10 days. The use of sticking it to the doll made the magnet appear and star making a hole in the fabric.
Pacifier aside, a great soft doll...
Published 13 months ago by N. Guimaraes

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Stella Rocks!, 8 Jun 2009
J. Tapp (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
Bought for my daughters 1st Birthday yesterday, they are still bonding, I on the other hand am already totally in love. I chose this doll over Baby Annabel and Chou Chou as it was appropriate for my daughters age, the magnetic dummy is a hit already. The weight of the doll is perfect, Stella is sturdy not like a soft toy and has the cutest little bottom, with dimples and the cutest belly button. I think she is fab, dont know if I can wait until Christmas to start buying the accessories!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Love, 19 Jun 2009
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
Bought his for my 20 month old daughter as a treat. She LOVES it. Cuddles the baby all day and loves to undress and dress it again. A lovely baby doll for any little girl. Everyone who has seen it asks where I got it from and says its gorgeous. I love the toes and the belly button especially!

5.0 out of 5 stars want one for myself, 25 Dec 2009
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
So pleased with this item - fantastic quality , beautifully made and just sooo cute !!! My 2 yr old daughter is very taken by her and I hope she will want the other ones as I'd be more than happy to oblige ;) (and to think I came close to buying her a baby annabel... the shame !)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Baby Stella!, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
Santa bought Baby Stella for my 10 month old this Christmas. She is now 13 months and absolutely adores Baby Stella. She loves to share the dummy and drags Baby Stella around while she chews the dummy.

This product is fairly expense as are the accessories but after much deliberation I decided to buy. Baby Stella is extremely well made and has beautiful attention to detail. Love the fact she has a belly button and cute little toes. The clothes are also well made and are easily taken off.

Also purchased a sleeping bag and change mat for Baby Stella to further play as my daughter grows.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a cute baby doll!, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
I looked for a long time for a baby doll which wasn't made of plastic for our daughter's first birthday. Baby Stella is absolutely perfect - she is very soft and cuddly, has realistic fingers and toes, a lovely smile and even a cute little belly button! Every little detail has been well thought out. She really is a lovely baby doll and I would highly recommend buying her.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous doll for a little girl, 7 Sep 2013
Mavis Dee (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
I bought this doll for my daughter's second birthday and we are very pleased with it. The detail is amazing and the quality is astounding. Even the packaging is nicely done. The doll is soft and a good size, she fits in standard dolls buggies etc. The magnetic catch for the dummy and feeding bottles (which we bought separately and would recommend) is genius, my little girl loves to give Baby Stella her bottle and leave her. She gets cross with her other doll for not "holding" the bottle. Highly recommend this doll for a small girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous toy, 26 April 2011
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
Our 2 year-old girl absolutely loves this doll. She changes its nappy and takes her for walks. The dummy is magnetic, so our son likes sticking take-along-Thomas trains to it, but it is a very loved toy so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful doll, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
I've bought this for Christmas for my 18 month old daughter! The doll is gorgeous and I'm sure will be a big hit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Stella Peach, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
Bought this doll for my 18 month old grand-daughter for Christmas. She really liked it and especially the magnetised dummy as she could attach and detach very easily. Also bought the feeding set and that was a great success. She spent nearly all Boxing Day feeding Baby Stella (and my dog) with the spoon and bottle. A great doll as most other dolls are recommended for 3 plus but Baby Stella is soft and ideal for the younger child. I had not seen this doll in any other toy shop. Well done Amazon for stocking it. Would recommend this to anyone with a little girl under 3. Will be buying more of the accessories in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Peach of a Baby, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
This is my fourth purchase of Baby Stella. I must say the 'baby' Stella's in my case went down much better than the Stella with hair. All three others are firm favourites with my granddaughters and one has become a constant companion both by day and by night. I can thoroughly recommend this simple but endearing doll.

Baby Stella Peach